Things to do nude swim update, Big win!

About 2 months ago. I was working on finding an indoor pool
for a club event.

https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=90174&page=1

I live a somewhat rural area and the only indoor pools
available were YMCAs or hotels.
I was able to find a
hotel that had a floor plan that did not have floor to ceiling
windows, and easily controlled entrants and exits points.

A couple from the club met with the property manager and yes
the pool could be rented for a private party.

The manager didnt bat an eye when
told it would be for a nudist event, without even being asked the
manager said they would unplug the security camera for the event.

So are club will now have it first
winter swim : )

This topic was edited
RE: Things to do nude swim update, Big win!

That's good news. I've been to a swim at a gym which closes early on Saturday, so it's just us naturists and a few staff. The pool area does have frosted glass to about 5 feet visible from reception, and a large window that opens onto the grounds, but apparently is one way glass.
Good luck, hope it goes well.

This post was edited

Congratulations - Good job.

This post was edited

Dave, Care to give the name of the hotel/motel? A lot of national chains have similar floor plans for different cities. Makes sense because it saves in architectural costs and they can use the same furnishings and designs for their rooms. They would be one of the first to check out for a similar indoor pool in other cities.

This post was edited

Dave, Care to give the name of the hotel/motel? A lot of national chains have similar floor plans for different cities. Makes sense because it saves in architectural costs and they can use the same furnishings and designs for their rooms. They would be one of the first to check out for a similar indoor pool in other cities.I was holding off to see if there was any interest its theLa Quinta Inn chain.
Your right the chain hotels do use the same floor plan for all oftheir hotelssites .
What I did was to go to booking sites and looked for photos of pools.
After a little more research It seems during the winter months the pools don't see that much uses.
So the property managers mite be a bitmore opento pool rentals .
The cost was a little over 100 dollars for the event .
So even if only haft of the club members showup thecost per member will be low and any thing above that willgo to the club.
Hope this helps

This post was edited

The cost was a little over 100 dollars for the event .So even if only haft of the club members showup thecost per member will be low and any thing above that willgo to the club.Hope this helpsOnly $100? You have found a great deal! The Maine Coast Solar Bares lost their regular place and in looking for a new place were getting quotes much higher than that. Maybe they have to look for a La Quinta in their area!

This post was edited

100 Bucks?!! That's a steal.

This post was edited