RE: Do you ever dream you are nude?

Yep, I've had them. Usually I am nude on purpose but then realize I am in a place or with people that I should not be nude so it gets tense.

This post was edited

Damn ... maybe it's the mind playing tricks but I had another dream this afternoon during a nap. I was naked with the new neighbor across the street. We were walking on a trail at a place nearby where many people go to hike. We were just talking and laughing and she was thinking about trying nudity out there but the phone rang and I woke up and that was the end of that dream! hahahaha

This post was edited

Damn ... she was thinking about trying nudity out there but the phone rang and I woke up and that was the end of that dream! hahahaha
I HATE it when that happens. Just when a dream is getting to the most interesting part, some outside source interrupts the dream and it's gone for good.

This post was edited

yes, but I'm usually sleeping nude, and the dream is an extension of daily life.
:) Gator1

This post was edited

I have them every few months.
In my naked dreams, generally I am the only one naked. The latest
one was with work mates in some office that looked a bit like my
actual workplace but differently set out. Nobody seemed to
bother though there were a few "looks" before they carried on with
their work.

Almost never have naked dreams on the beach as that is where I am
actually naked in the summer months.

This post was edited

As nudity represents truth and authenticity for me,I am always naked in my dreams. Nudism has taught me not to care or be ashamed of it.

This post was edited

I have recurring dream where I get up in the morning nude and go about my business in the home, which is true to life. Other people I know get up and join me in a room I'm sitting in. I'm the only one naked. Everything goes normally, nobody seems to notice or mention I am naked. At first I'm relaxed and not concerned at all. However for some reason I begin feel the need to leave the room to get dressed 'before its too late' but decide to wait for some people to leave first.
As time goes by more and more people arrive from out of the home and I am in a room full of people and I am the only one naked. Again no one says anything nor notices I'm naked but the uncomfortable feeling that I should leave and get dressed increases. I realize I've waited too long and just remain naked among everyone else who are clothed.
The dream normally ends there. I never do get dressed or get called out.

This post was edited

I have noticed a recurring mention in that no one seems to notice that the person dreaming is nude. Same with me. I twist in my dream is I'm trying to take my clothes off and as soon as i do I'm dressed again so i have to undress again. its very frustrating.

This post was edited

I use to have dreams of me being nude and going shopping at a number of different stores that I go to regularly. No one in any of those stores would say anything about me being nude either.

This post was edited

Not sure why it happens ... but we were visiting with close nudist friends in AZ two weekends ago. Nudity was sparse because we were helping them do a lot of work around the house where we had to be clothed. Once we were in the backyard or in the house, we were able to be naked.
I told them about this thread and how I've had many dreams where I am naked, my wife and I are naked and many times, they are also in the dreams. The next morning, our friend said that she also had a dream and we were all naked and she was talking with a friend from work about nudism while we were all in her backyard at home. We all had a good laugh about it and then we both looked at our spouse and said ... "now it's your turn to have a naked dream!" Didn't happen on that trip! ;-)

This post was edited