RE: Resort & Campground Ettiquite

I have finally found a nudist facility that's the closest to me andwhere I'm pretty sure I will feel comfortable going this spring orsummer. So here's my questions:When do I disrobe toavoid not disrespecting others or the environment? This willbe the first time, for me, and I am so looking forward toit!I will be driving my personal vehicle there, so I strip in thevehicle before going into the office, checking in and getting thegrand tour?Also, where does one secure their wallet and other valuables, ifthey are nude all of the time and not carrying them?How is one supposed to pay for expenses while using the facilitygiven they're not carrying a wallet or so much as a creditcard?Telephone the nudist facility you are planning to visit.
Ask them the questions?
They have ALL the answers.
I've been exchanging emails with them, some, but I think they would prefer to be contacted by phone to discuss things.
They have answered all of your questions many many times to many manypeople. Be polite. Pick up the phone and talk to them. emails can be from any freak. Give them a chance to sell you on their resort.

This post was edited

If you are going to Wild Wood, then yes, they have indoor restrooms and showers available as well as laundry facilities. There are also outdoor showers by the pools. The camping area is out front of the clubhouse under some mesquite trees, so it is shady there. No electric or water connections though. To me, it would be preferable to use the camping area rather than stay in a local hotel. That way you can be nude 24hours a day, rather than having to dress to go into town each night.The over night camping fees are WAY cheaper than a hotel room, too.Since you havea van, just put a nice air mattress in it, and call it home for the duration. There is a public kitchen in the clubhouse where you can cook, or bring some camping type cooking equipment with you if you have it.We camped out the first night there, as there were no cabins available, but the next day moved into a cabin for the rest of our stay(a week). The cabin was pretty nice, with even a front porch swing to sit on. If I go through the effort and expense to drive to a nudist resort, then I want to spend as much time as possible nude, for the longest time possible, that is why I recommend camping in your van of get one of the cabins if you can spend the money on one. Get there, get nekkid, and stay that way until time to go home. You WILL enjoy it better that way. Bring all your necessary food and drinks with you, so you have no excuse to get dressed to go into town for anything. Ice is available free on site to keep your ice chests full. They have a large ice maker by the pools.

This post was edited

Glad to help with the info. Let us know what yo decide to do on this.

This post was edited

Most places will offer a tour. After you pay, even if the staff is clothed, ask to take the tour nude. There are usually only a couple things you need money for once you are checked in. Some take a backpack for towel and stuff. Once inovation is to sew a packet into your towel.
Jsut relax

This post was edited

I had a zippered pocket sewn onto my towels.

This post was edited

At our club you initially park outside the gate and go inside to check in. If you haven't been there before you fill out a form and they take you on a tour. Once back if you are comfortable and their checks on you are clear then you check in. As part of the check in you are given a number that you can charge to along with your name and signature so no need to carry money. Finally you drive through the gates strip and leave things in the car or take them with you in a bag and go enjoy the day. In the office they sell some nice towels with Velcro pockets sewn on in one corner. Nice place to keep phone keys etc.

This post was edited

I had a zippered pocket sewn onto my towels.That's brilliant! Great idea. :)

This post was edited

I like your comment about being the only one dressed among naked people. I often spend holidays in naturist campgrounds in France and I experience the opposite: Usually at night - whatever the temperature is - evryone gets dressed... And I am very often the only one to stay naked. It's quite a funny experience to have a drink at the bar or dinner in the restaurant being the only one naked. As I am in a nudist place I feel OK and no one has ever made any comment. But it needs sometimes some self confidence to go naked among dressed people. Sorry if my English is not perfect, I'm french !

This post was edited

I have finally found a nudist facility that's the closest to me andwhere I'm pretty sure I will feel comfortable going this spring orsummer. So here's my questions:When do I disrobe toavoid not disrespecting others or the environment? This willbe the first time, for me, and I am so looking forward toit!I will be driving my personal vehicle there, so I strip in thevehicle before going into the office, checking in and getting thegrand tour?Also, where does one secure their wallet and other valuables, ifthey are nude all of the time and not carrying them?How is one supposed to pay for expenses while using the facilitygiven they're not carrying a wallet or so much as a creditcard?Telephone the nudist facility you are planning to visit.
Ask them the questions?
I've been exchanging emails with them, some, but I think they would prefer to be contacted by phone to discuss things.
They have answered all of your questions many many times to many manypeople. Be polite. Pick up the phone and talk to them. emails can be from any freak. Give them a chance to sell you on their resort.
I was being impolite? How so?

This post was edited

Ask them the questions?
I was being impolite? How so?
Did NOT say you were impolite. Suggested youBE polite.

This post was edited