When do I disrobe to
avoid not disrespecting others or the environment? This will
be the first time, for me, and I am so looking forward to
it!

I will be driving my personal vehicle there, so I strip in the
vehicle before going into the office, checking in and getting the
grand tour?

Also, where does one secure their wallet and other valuables, if
they are nude all of the time and not carrying them?

How is one supposed to pay for expenses while using the facility
given they're not carrying a wallet or so much as a credit
card?

This topic was edited
RE: Resort & Campground Ettiquite

I guess it would really depend on club. At Wildwood you can go in the office and pay before you undress. It not like you have to strip at the gate or anything. The staff is very understanding of folks just starting out. Three things to remember about social nudity.... Smile, be civil and bring a towel to sit on. Lockers are available but most day users just leave there stuff in there vehicles. I've been going there for years and moved there recently. I have never heard of any instance of people's belonging be messed with. I'm beginning to sound like a salesman for the club but IMO it is the best in the Dallas Ft Worth area. Wherever you go, relax and have a great time.

This post was edited

When checking into a resort, I get the paperwork out of the way first and then move my car to where I'm going to park. Usually I'll undress before doing anything else. If it's an extended stay, I'll move my stuff into my room. If it's just for the day, I'm off to enjoy the resort. If I'm getting a full tour by golf cart, I'll always undress before the tour. No use in wasting good sunlight. Generally, I just go with the flow. I usually carry a cooler with drinks and a gym bag for towels, hats, books etc. so I can keep money and keys in that.

This post was edited

We have visited a couple clubs and our home club you are not to be nude in the office as the way the club is arranged. The office is at the entry and also serves as a gate house. Once your checked in go park, disrobe and take the tour if there is one.

This post was edited

I have finally found a nudist facility that's the closest to me andwhere I'm pretty sure I will feel comfortable going this spring orsummer. So here's my questions:When do I disrobe toavoid not disrespecting others or the environment? This willbe the first time, for me, and I am so looking forward toit!I will be driving my personal vehicle there, so I strip in thevehicle before going into the office, checking in and getting thegrand tour?Also, where does one secure their wallet and other valuables, ifthey are nude all of the time and not carrying them?How is one supposed to pay for expenses while using the facilitygiven they're not carrying a wallet or so much as a creditcard?I responded earlier but deleted that post. It was early, wasn't thinking straight and maybe my post didn't make sense to you. Here's my revised response.
Depending on the club's policies for first timers and the location of the front office, it's possible that you will check in while clothed. Our club's front office is technically outside the main gate. These staff members not only deal with naked members/visitors but also the outside public such as, postal carriers, UPS, FedEx, bottled water deliveries, various vendors selling items for sale at the office, contractors ... the list is extensive. Most times, in fact, all times I've ever been in the front office of our club, the staff is dressed. But ... although you will check in clothed, you will encounter nudes in the office. Many of those living on site, visiting or asking questions will enter the door from the naked side of the gate. Parking for check in isusually outside the gates with clubs in this configuration. Get out dressed, go into the office and check in. They will then instruct you where to park, to get undressed and someone usually followsyou to your car in the golf cart to take you on the tour.
If the office is within the property and you're buzzed in, it's possible to strip at your car and check in naked. We've visited several clubs like this and since I usually drive naked to these particular clubs, I get out of the car naked and check. My wife will usually wear a shirt during the drive and will take it off once inside the gates. These are actually my favorite clubs to visit, the ones where I can drive there naked and get buzzed in through the gates. But if this your first visit, it would be fine to drive in, park, take your clothes off and walk into the office naked to check in.
Again, depending on policies and day of the week, you will either get a tour or maybe not. I've seen where it's so quiet at some clubs that the office staff is bare minimum and they don't have anyone available to take you around or all the hospitality people living in the community are unavailable and they've told new people, just take a look around and if you need something, just ask anyone you see. Our club did this to me my very first visit!
Mostnudists carry a small bag for their towel, sunscreen, cell phone, car keys and a little money or CC. I always leave my wallet in the car and lock the car. In the many, many visits to many different clubs and resorts, we've never had anyone take anything and we've found that most nudists look our for one another and watch your things but ... there's almost never a reason to do so. I've had many nudists come up to me and my wife and say ... "your phone went off while you were on your walk." Very friendly and accommodating, almost always.
We also take a small cooler for drinks. Some times we take a lunch, some times we eat at the club cafe'. I will usually have some change and about 10-20 dollars with me in the bag, just in case. If you need more, just go back to your car and get more and get your wallet with your CC. After you're done, just put it back.
First time visits can be a little stressful because you don't want to appear to be nervous or awkward in anyway but everyone's been there and most nudists will be friendly and ease your stress and tension. Just go and enjoy yourself, enjoy the surroundings, the freedom and hopefully you'll make some new friends.

This post was edited

Ditto Andy!
Mostly, just relax and go with the flow. It will be clear once you get there. If not, just ask.

This post was edited

I have finally found a nudist facility that's the closest to me andwhere I'm pretty sure I will feel comfortable going this spring orsummer. So here's my questions:When do I disrobe toavoid not disrespecting others or the environment? This willbe the first time, for me, and I am so looking forward toit!I will be driving my personal vehicle there, so I strip in thevehicle before going into the office, checking in and getting thegrand tour?Also, where does one secure their wallet and other valuables, ifthey are nude all of the time and not carrying them?How is one supposed to pay for expenses while using the facilitygiven they're not carrying a wallet or so much as a creditcard?Telephone the nudist facility you are planning to visit.
Ask them the questions?
They have ALL the answers.

This post was edited

When checking into a resort, I get the paperwork out of the way first and then move my car to where I'm going to park. Usually I'll undress before doing anything else. If it's an extended stay, I'll move my stuff into my room. If it's just for the day, I'm off to enjoy the resort. If I'm getting a full tour by golf cart, I'll always undress before the tour. No use in wasting good sunlight. Generally, I just go with the flow. I usually carry a cooler with drinks and a gym bag for towels, hats, books etc. so I can keep money and keys in that.That's very helpful. Thank you.

This post was edited

I have finally found a nudist facility that's the closest to me andwhere I'm pretty sure I will feel comfortable going this spring orsummer. So here's my questions:When do I disrobe toavoid not disrespecting others or the environment? This willbe the first time, for me, and I am so looking forward toit!I will be driving my personal vehicle there, so I strip in thevehicle before going into the office, checking in and getting thegrand tour?Also, where does one secure their wallet and other valuables, ifthey are nude all of the time and not carrying them?How is one supposed to pay for expenses while using the facilitygiven they're not carrying a wallet or so much as a creditcard?Telephone the nudist facility you are planning to visit.
Ask them the questions?
They have ALL the answers.
I've been exchanging emails with them, some, but I think they would prefer to be contacted by phone to discuss things.

This post was edited

I have finally found a nudist facility that's the closest to me andwhere I'm pretty sure I will feel comfortable going this spring orsummer. So here's my questions:When do I disrobe toavoid not disrespecting others or the environment? This willbe the first time, for me, and I am so looking forward toit!I will be driving my personal vehicle there, so I strip in thevehicle before going into the office, checking in and getting thegrand tour?Also, where does one secure their wallet and other valuables, ifthey are nude all of the time and not carrying them?How is one supposed to pay for expenses while using the facilitygiven they're not carrying a wallet or so much as a creditcard?I responded earlier but deleted that post. It was early, wasn't thinking straight and maybe my post didn't make sense to you. Here's my revised response.
Depending on the club's policies for first timers and the location of the front office, it's possible that you will check in while clothed. Our club's front office is technically outside the main gate. These staff members not only deal with naked members/visitors but also the outside public such as, postal carriers, UPS, FedEx, bottled water deliveries, various vendors selling items for sale at the office, contractors ... the list is extensive. Most times, in fact, all times I've ever been in the front office of our club, the staff is dressed. But ... although you will check in clothed, you will encounter nudes in the office. Many of those living on site, visiting or asking questions will enter the door from the naked side of the gate. Parking for check in isusually outside the gates with clubs in this configuration. Get out dressed, go into the office and check in. They will then instruct you where to park, to get undressed and someone usually followsyou to your car in the golf cart to take you on the tour.
If the office is within the property and you're buzzed in, it's possible to strip at your car and check in naked. We've visited several clubs like this and since I usually drive naked to these particular clubs, I get out of the car naked and check. My wife will usually wear a shirt during the drive and will take it off once inside the gates. These are actually my favorite clubs to visit, the ones where I can drive there naked and get buzzed in through the gates. But if this your first visit, it would be fine to drive in, park, take your clothes off and walk into the office naked to check in.
Again, depending on policies and day of the week, you will either get a tour or maybe not. I've seen where it's so quiet at some clubs that the office staff is bare minimum and they don't have anyone available to take you around or all the hospitality people living in the community are unavailable and they've told new people, just take a look around and if you need something, just ask anyone you see. Our club did this to me my very first visit!
Mostnudists carry a small bag for their towel, sunscreen, cell phone, car keys and a little money or CC. I always leave my wallet in the car and lock the car. In the many, many visits to many different clubs and resorts, we've never had anyone take anything and we've found that most nudists look our for one another and watch your things but ... there's almost never a reason to do so. I've had many nudists come up to me and my wife and say ... "your phone went off while you were on your walk." Very friendly and accommodating, almost always.
We also take a small cooler for drinks. Some times we take a lunch, some times we eat at the club cafe'. I will usually have some change and about 10-20 dollars with me in the bag, just in case. If you need more, just go back to your car and get more and get your wallet with your CC. After you're done, just put it back.
First time visits can be a little stressful because you don't want to appear to be nervous or awkward in anyway but everyone's been there and most nudists will be friendly and ease your stress and tension. Just go and enjoy yourself, enjoy the surroundings, the freedom and hopefully you'll make some new friends.
You guys own a place? If so, it would be nice to visit there, and you guys could show me the ropes.

This post was edited

We do not own a place at our club ... yet! We've been discussing it and it will happen when we sell this home and move to something smaller, near the beach ... then we will need a place at the club to escape and spend days on end ... naked!
If we were living there, we'd be glad to show you around. :D

This post was edited