RE: Shaved or unshaved pubes for females?

Which do you think looks better? ...Honestly I see why scientifically its better to have hair no matter what gender but yes like most men I think it's better to be shaved not only does it look nice and clean but think about it (Or better yet don't) If it helps prevent foreign containment from getting into the area then where do you think it gets trapped? So long answer short Shaved definitely.

This post was edited

Which do you think looks better? ...Honestly I see why scientifically its better to have hair no matter what gender but yes like most men I think it's better to be shaved not only does it look nice and clean but think about it (Or better yet don't) If it helps prevent foreign containment from getting into the area then where do you think it gets trapped? So long answer short Shaved definitely.

This post was edited

I like bit hair in women

This post was edited

shaved for both

This post was edited

but I'm not shaved :-)

This post was edited

Shaved is cleaner, sexier, and keeps hair out of my mouth. I have liked shaved better since I discovered Shaved magazine back in the 1970's. Back then it was a fetish, now it is mainstream.

This post was edited

I like shaved.

This post was edited

Shaved

This post was edited

Greetings,
Naturism/nudism is about body acceptance not body judgement. If a woman shaves her pubes, she is beautiful, if she lets it grow European style, she is beautiful. if she decides to make a pattern (I've seen a few - including long, impressive braids), she is beautiful.
We should accept whatever configuration they present and genuinely call it beautiful.
Doing anything else may cause some to return to textiles.
NR

This post was edited

I agree with NeptuneusRex. However, shaved is nice and is my preference. But whatwhatever makes her happy. I am happy shaved myself.

This post was edited