RE: Nudist President

I'm pretty sure Mr. Trump is a nudist...in his shower ;)

This post was edited

In a way it would be fun to watch. News announces "Hilary is a nudist! That meas she's, well, aaa, hmmmm, well, it just isn't right. Question back "Why isn't it right?" "Well, it just isn't. "That's not an answer." "Everyone knows it is not right", " why?", well, aaa, hmmmm,....

I say NudistLady21 for president 2016. She has all the right answers. You go girl.

This post was edited

Angela Merkel is, I've read.

This post was edited

Speaking of politicians ... Remember Scott Wiener,San
Francisco District 8 -- member of the San Francisco Board of Supervisors?
I'm guessing he would not be your first choice for
president, if you are a true nudist. Hey...isn't he running for California State Senate, in 2016? :-/

This post was edited

As I understand, in years past the president and his aids, newsmen and others all swam naked in the white house pool, If I run across it again I will post it, or maybe some one else knows.

This post was edited

wouldn't it be great to have a President who was also a nudistYes it would be great to have a President who is a nudist. If Trump wins, every one has seen the nudes of his wife, so why not him?Nothing to hide. Lots of money but no pockets to put it in. No weapons, except the secret service. No secrets. I believe it would be perfect to have the Vice President call a session of Congress to order where all in attendance were nude. It would probably be the only honest session of congress since it started. The President should address them, informing them that on their last day as a congressman, the individuals may have no more net worth than when they became a congressman.

This post was edited

wouldn't it be great to have a President who was also a nudistYes it would be great to have a President who is a nudist. If Trump wins, every one has seen the nudes of his wife, so why not him?Nothing to hide. Lots of money but no pockets to put it in. No weapons, except the secret service. No secrets. I believe it would be perfect to have the Vice President call a session of Congress to order where all in attendance were nude. It would probably be the only honest session of congress since it started. The President should address them, informing them that on their last day as a congressman, the individuals may have no more net worth than when they became a congressman.

This post was edited

The world didn't become swinger friendly when Bill got caughtwith Monica.The world didn't give a damn about his blow jobs. What they objected to was his lieing about it. That is when the young people of today outright said if it's not sex for the president, it's not sex for me.

This post was edited

If Marco Rubio were still in the running, I would TOTALLY envision him as a nudist President. Donald Trump however? Hell no. Ted Cruz is better looking than that. The Donald probably has a bush that looks exactly like his weird-ass hairdo. Someone on here told me about a guy running for the Libertarians who is attractive but can't remember his name. Remember Anthony Weiner? He had exhibitionistic tendencies at least. And the perfect name to go with them. Wonder if his wife still works on Hillary's team.Only if she's an editor for newspapers or producer for TV news.

This post was edited

If Marco Rubio were still in the running, I would TOTALLY envision him as a nudist President. Donald Trump however? Hell no. Ted Cruz is better looking than that. The Donald probably has a bush that looks exactly like his weird-ass hairdo. Someone on here told me about a guy running for the Libertarians who is attractive but can't remember his name. Remember Anthony Weiner? He had exhibitionistic tendencies at least. And the perfect name to go with them. Wonder if his wife still works on Hillary's team.Only if she's an editor for newspapers or producer for TV news.

This post was edited