RE: R or D

Have always been an R, but an Eisenhower R. I fear the present Rs have lost their way, BIG TIME!

This post was edited

Registered R, typically vote against incumbants

This post was edited

Conservative Republican. But also a #NeverTrump guy. The media finally got their wish.
Comedians and talk show hosts got their wish, too. Trump is like a dream come true for them and there's not enough money in the world that could have bought all that ridiculousness and fodder for jokes and Saturday Night Live skits.
You just can't make up real life!

This post was edited

Always the most ELECTABLE constitutional conservative candidate, i.e., R.
Not that Trump embraces everything we need, but so be it....

This post was edited

R

This post was edited

It wasn't offered, but "I" . . . but I lean towards the conservative side of the isle. jy

This post was edited

It's a well planned "D".......

This post was edited

R, but not really a Trump fan. That being said, I am totaly anti-Hillary !

This post was edited

Registered R, typically vote against incumbantsRight there with you! I am to the point of voting against whoever is in office currently and putting in some new blood. If you have an employee doing a terrible job, not looking out for the best interest of your company, do you keep them on the payroll or replace them???? Time to FIRE every single last one of the millionaire politicians in Washington DC. Term Limits on the Senate and Congress would be a great step!
don't just fire the millionaire politicians. Fire every single senator , representative, prez, veep and all 9 supremes, replace them with 546 random Americans and I don't think they could do any worse than this crop.

This post was edited

Never hear Conservatives call names? Are you kidding? Limbaugh, Huckabee, Beck, Palin or ANYONE on Fox.

This post was edited