RE: Naked in the rain

Has anybody been naked during a rainstorm? How was it?took a walk on the beach a couple of weeks ago. It was misting rain so no one else was there. walked about 6 miles round trip

This post was edited

In the middle of summer when we had a light rain fall. Glorious.

This post was edited

You shouldn't be trying this in the UK right now. On Tuesday we had glorious blue skies and sunshine - although still cold.
This was intermingled with snow, sleet, hail, and rain, constantly changing. Most of the week has been like this.
On Wednesday, I had to wipe snow off the car before I could drive home.
Naked in the rain is *definitely* not recommended at the moment

This post was edited

Have to agree with Gar n Mars recommendation, extended to northeast WI. Yesterday we started with warm temps and sunshine, which later turned to heavy rain. By end of the work day the sun was again shining bright but temps had dropped to the 50s. I drove to one of my favorite naked hiking spots with the idea that I would get a nice hike in, and maybe even naked for a while once my body is in motion and I am generating plenty of body heat. I was able to strip off after a while but through the trees noticed thick dark clouds in the distance, and rumbling of thunder. So the undressing spot became the turn around spot, the pick up the pace, move your bloomin'arse spot too. The rain came almost immediately even though it was blue sky directly above. Chilly rain at that. By the time I reached the car not only did I get rained on but experienced a good 10 minutes of being pelted with split pea sized hail. Actually I wasnt bothered as much by the temp as I thought I would be, but hail on naked skin was, lets say, interesting. I was a little preoccupied with concerns about downed trees which sometimes block roads in the forest, because I have dealt with in the past. Drove home still naked without a problem. Well, I have one more thing added to my list of things I have experienced naked, but it isnt one I would have picked from a list of fun things you gotta try naked sometime!!

This post was edited

I've just remembered one walk in the rain where I deliberately undressed for it.On holiday a couple of years back we were having lunch at a beach bar after a morning on the nude beach when the heavens decided to empty. We finished our lunch in comfort under the umbrella but when it came to walk back along the road to our apartment I decided to undress and keep my clothes dry in the beach bag. My wife's clothing was soaked and she needed to strip off and dry them when we got back.

This post was edited

Has anybody been naked during a rainstorm? How was it?Most invigorating. In August the rains are warm. Pleasant. The rest of the year, prepare for an exhilarating jump start. It is wonderful.

This post was edited

One thing I have always wanted to do was stand there naked whilst a car or lorry drives through a puddle in the road and soaks me.I know, weird. ;)More than water comes off the street. Be careful.

This post was edited

I just uploaded a pic of me out in the rain. We'd just had our artificial turf installed and it was still warm out and we had a summer rain storm. It was awesome being outside in the rain! :D

This post was edited

Has anybody been naked during a rainstorm? How wasit?
I have been at the beach nude sunbathing when rain storms have come
through...with ever drop of rain it heightens the senses for
intoxication experience...I had a experience where I too was naked
in the house not so long ago when I had to run out naked in the
rain to unclog a gutter from pine needles and leaves because the
overflow was leaking in a window...grab the ladder out of the
garage and ran behind the house where the clogged downspout was got
up and on the ladder and cleared it...drenched with cold rain I
came in dried off with a towel and continued my naked evening
listening to the rain coming down.

This post was edited

Has anybody been naked during a rainstorm? How was it?In the beginning it is a little uncomfortable (depending on the weather that is) but once you surrender to the rain, it is SO erotic.I definitely recommend it.

This post was edited