RE: Nude night walk around neighborhood

...Could usually get the last 3-5 miles in nude...
Same here, the ride I told before was in a residential area with winding streets which have more or less 3-4 km from one side to another and its the only way I have to go to my house... the worst side is that all main streets go to this round about where is the social club where Id been seen... at least this way home is downhill so I rode very fast... well, there is another option but its an old cattle route with no lights at all... maybe next time Ill ended full of dust... maybe it will have the same fun

This post was edited

...But I had to stand up now and then to give my butt and my "boys" a little break...
As I said I dont know why but I felt more comfortable being nude... my "boys" were accommodated where they wanted and I didnt felt the typical pain which usualy gives the bicycle seat

This post was edited

I was naked in my side yard last night about 9pm, and looked out to the street where I saw a couple walking. She was dressed in shorts and a tank top and he was naked!. I'm not sure if they saw me or not, they were moving quickly. I wonder if it was a dare or if he just enjoys it. I must say it was great to see and now I know I am not the only one in the neighborhood! Let's hope it becomes a trend!

This post was edited

I just walked back home from the pub naked in the moonlight. Second time this week.

This post was edited

Just got back from a naked walk around the neighborhood. 2am to about 2:45. I tried to take some photos, but they were either those awful outstretched arm ones or the timer ones that never seem to have the right lighting. Too much effort with the camera. Next time, it will be just me, my naked body and the wonderful night air, unless anyone wants to join me...

This post was edited

I have taken many nude walks. The last time was when I was in a hotel in Arkansas last week. I got out the hotel door and walked around the hotel nude. I had left my clothes on the trunk of my car. Anyway, I finished my walk around the hotel and retrieved my clothes. Was about to go in when a hotel employee met me at the door and told me that I was guilty of indecent exposure. Get my clothes on and get back in my room. Fortunately he did not call the police but I imagine they had a nice look at me on the recordings the next day. Oh, and I just went and got the mail from my mailbox at 7:30 pm totally nude. Didn't see anyone though.

This post was edited

At our last home ... we lived on a cul de sac of 29 homes. There were about 8-10 street lights on that street. It was a quiet and safe street and for whatever reason ... not many of our neighbors kept their porch lights on at night. The street was pretty dark. I used to do a "perimeter" walk sometimes. I walk around the outside of the house very late at night and just check things out, front yard and back. It was easier to do because it was so dark out.
Our current home is also a tract home but ... there are about 10 street lights within spitting distance of our house and most everyone on "this cul de sac" has their porch and garage carriage lights litmost nights. It's almost like daylight out there ... sometimes. It would NOT be wise to take a "nude night walk" around our neighborhood. For one ... I'm not an exhibitionist and another ... it's just too light out, most times,for a naked stroll. ;-)

This post was edited

I'd love to do more naked night trips, but restrict myself to the Cul-De-Sac bcz I'm two blocks from a High School and Four blocks from a Jnr High... last thing I want is to have to register as a sex offender just for having naked fun

This post was edited

yes i do this too

This post was edited

yes i do this too

This post was edited