RE: Nude night walk around neighborhood

Does anyone ever walk around their neighborhood naked at night? I tend to do that a lot in the summer it's such a thrill. If so any stories?I often take late night nude walks around the neighborhood. I love the feeling of the warm night air on my naked body. I used to have a friend that would join me occasionally but he has moved away. Would love to find another buddy to go on nude walks with. I enjoy them solo as well. Great time to think and reflect of things. I have only been "caught" once by a neighbor that was returning home and he just waved and asked how I was doing. I will probably go for a nude walk tonight. Great exercise and not quite as hot as during the day. Living in Florida, there are only a couple of months where it is too chilly to do naked. Enjoyed reading others stories of nude walks and glad to know I'm not the only one that does this.Stay safe and naked... Dave.

This post was edited

Half to say I done it a few times in the morning before I go to work most time it was 4 am great way to start the day

This post was edited

Recently I left the house, going down the steps of the back porch. Cossed my
yard and started down the road. It used to be when I was sneaking out at
night that I would be afraid my parents might awake. And I felt
relieved after the house was out of sight. Now after leaving sight of
house I felt more scared. I ran down hill. At the bottom of the hill I
thought I might go back, but went on. I still thought I might turn
back at a point almost half way but I went on up the hill. I passed a
house with open garage doors and lights on but saw no one. I walked past
parked cars. A light turned off, meaning someone might have seen
me. I reached an intersection and turned still going uphill. Shortly
after I saw car coming and ran into someones yard concealed behind some
trees and retaining wall. The car went on by. I continued but winded. I
couldnt stop. I had to find a way to manage energy and keep going. I
wished I could stop and rest. Tempted to find concealment and rest.
Down stretch toward house but still too far. Exposed with no way to hide
now. No energy to run or hide. Finally in site of house. Unlike when I
used to sneak out and be afraid parents might be awake, now a relief.
Finally in yard and go around back and get in. Strange I look back and
decide I had fun. i put myself in a dire situation where I had to keep
on pushing yet I call it fun. I guess because its different from normal
life.

This post was edited

I've been out, but I've yet to circle the block. I've only been brave enough to go up and down the streets, maybe a couple of hundred yards....it felt great - I'm always nude and barefoot. Just doesn't felel the same if I have footwear

This post was edited

In the summer, when it's warm enough, I walk round naked in the
early morning. I also strip off when leaving the pub at night and walk home naked.

This post was edited

Great idea!

This post was edited
RE:Nude night walk around neighborhood

Wow! I didn't know so many other guys do this! I've done it too, but I wish I would run into one of you guys while walking in the neighborhood!

This post was edited

A few years ago I left my house in the village completely naked except for shoes and walked/ran through the next village and up a hill. Thence on for a mile or two through another village. All this in daylight in the early morning. Completing the circle of about 5 miles I was passed by a car but hid in the hedge. A stimulating nude walk.

This post was edited

I like to enter public lavatories completely naked. On one occasion I parked in a large park and walked naked past several lorries and into the lavatory which turned out to be a womens one! So I went into the mens hoping someone would follow me in and join me but no luck. Then I returned to the car. I have no idea if I was seen!

This post was edited

I have not been for a naked walk through town on a few years. After my return from Afghanistan I would go for a walk about 2 am to try and clear my head. I would start out wearing just a pair of shorts and would quickly remove them. Summer here in SW NM can get very warm. It was a great feeling to be free of all trappings of society, don't know if I was ever seen, but at the time I didn't really care. Later while attending the local Police Academy I was acting class leader and would have to close and secure the training building, so after everyone had left I would shed my uniform and go for a run around the training field nude.

This post was edited