RE: Moderator's notice: Problem members

For those who were not around or not active at the time, to put this in a nutshell, AZCoolDude, or now "LifeChanging" is very demanding, expecting a lot from others with giving very little back. He'd jump into conversations in this group and in others and be very confrontational, agitating the situation, insulting and hurting people. In this group in particular, he was threatening to use information and personal thoughts that had been shared in our conversations to either "out" them to their wives, churches and jobs, or otherwise just cause a lot of trouble. This is meant to be a place where men can share and open up confidentially and he was going to compromise that. So working with TN administration, I bounced him, and his old profile was deleted by TN. Since then, he has been back under a number of different names, though this is the first time he's tried to rejoin Male Bonding.Oh crap, that guy messaged me on LinkedIn too! Thanks for the info everyone!

This post was edited

I am relatively new to this group and it makes me feelvery good toknow that the group members and moderator are that protective of the group as a whole. I now know I pickedthe right groupto join when it took me so long to finally jump into joining any group. Thank you all.

This post was edited

I am relatively new to this group and it makes me feelvery good toknow that the group members and moderator are that protective of the group as a whole. I now know I pickedthe right groupto join . Thank you all.agree. Thanks.unfortunately he is not alone. There is another who reinvents himself regularly on this site and comes from Australia. He starts all friendly and then starts mind games.

This post was edited

For those who are long time members/contributors to this group, you may remember we had a "problem member" (AZCoolDude). He's back as "LifeChanging" and just tried to get back into the group. He caused quite a bit of trouble for some individual members and agitated the group quite a bit. Just wanted you all to be aware. Because of his history, I have denied him membership.

This post was edited

For those who are long time members/contributors to this group, you may remember we had a "problem member" (AZCoolDude). He's back as "LifeChanging" and just tried to get back into the group. He caused quite a bit of trouble for some individual members and agitated the group quite a bit. Just wanted you all to be aware. Because of his history, I have denied him membership.thanks for the heads up! wasn't aware of the problem. haven't had anyone give me any problems. some because of my sexual preference but they are entitled to their own opinion. not offended.

This post was edited

He's baaaaack....... under the disguise of "OffAndRunning". Beware and forewarned!!

This post was edited

He's baaaaack....... under the disguise of "OffAndRunning". Beware and forewarned!!I thought that might be him or similar person...ugh.. he has contacted me via msg a few times

This post was edited

Thanks....are we sure it's him? If so, he's at least changed his location from Phoenix, AZ to Orlando, FL.......or it may just be another annoying guy. I saw his post in Nude Bodybuilders that had nothing to do with BodyBuilding. I'll keep an eye out on/for him.......
Thanks for being watchful.............
Stay naked, guys!!!
Scott

This post was edited

Thanks for the heads up on this guy...I had to block him...but the way he is still in AZ not FL

This post was edited

That's horrible. Thank you for being alert and on guard for the rest of us.

Thanks. Don't need to know the details and just want to also thank you for your care for the groip

This post was edited