RE: Spammers

Anyone amused by the new member "littlefish" who only joined twodays ago with a page containing another website link to get peopleto go to and has amassed 115 "pages" of friends?!(That would be over 1000 people at 10 per "page.)

After denying her request several times I had to block her. I didn't realize there is a spam button - I'll do that next time!

This post was edited

Has anyone else gotten repeated friend request from nudebetty? I am thinking it another spammer...maybe wrong ...but have denied her also

Yes. Nudebetty seems to have the same profile text as the previous spammer from what I remember.

This post was edited

Seem that nudebetty could be automated cause I've denied her 3 times and that's just today. Next time I block and see what happens then.

This post was edited

NudeBetty or something similar has sent me a number of friends
request which I have denied but they kept coming so I blocked
her.
I just wish those who want to friend me would message me first.

This post was edited

She has sent me about a half dozen requests today, and i had flagged 'her' as a spammer/fake and clicked the block button on the first request... to bad it just kept going through

This post was edited

I'm pretty sure these are automated. I think they've setup something that uses the site's search function or something to get a list of people and then automatically send friend requests and they run it a few times because I've denied these and get another friend request shortly after that. What amazes me is that Nudebetty had over 150 'friends' less than 2 hours after creating 'her' account. I can't believe people fall for this stuff of course it's probably the same people falling victim to identify theft or falling for the spam emails from a 'Nigerian Prince' (BTW, Nigeria has a democracy with a president, not a monarchy !) These are just trolls trying to collect information and pictures they could not get otherwise.

This post was edited

Seem that nudebetty could be automated cause I've denied her 3 times and that's just today. Next time I block and see what happens then.Blocking didn't stop her from sending a request today.

This post was edited

Seem that nudebetty could be automated cause I've denied her 3 times and that's just today. Next time I block and see what happens then.Blocking didn't stop her from sending a request today.
Yes I tried the blocking but as you say it doesn't stop the friends request from still appearing.
Today I flagged and sent a message direct to TT2, so we will see what happens.

This post was edited

Have noticed a flurry of them too, just keep denying and marking as spam

This post was edited

Yep I should have been suspicious how recent "she" joined TNApparently TN isnt checking real-time for this unusual activity
I deleted "her" since she was clogging up my wall with her harem
nudegeorge

This post was edited