RE: Spammers

What astonishes me is the number of people who responded positively to these requests.

This post was edited

littlefish was weeks ago... had 2 more since then including a new one,
today. The profile description is almost word for word the
same as all the others and a single, body with no face, picture...
not that it matters... Bots don't look like people, yet. ;-)

This post was edited

i usually don't judge anyone but whenever i get a friend request i always look at the profile ,see how long a member , friends and groups and their profile but i have received a few lately too and they being a member only a few days and having 50+ pages of friends did throw up red flags even to me. someone surely can't be that bored they would have to be online 24 hours a day to do this,must be a machine.

This post was edited

It is wise to do some research before accepting a FR. I look at how long they have been a member, is their profile complete, if they posted pix, how many times have you seen them on the net,how many friends and who. Everyone that joins TN starts out fresh. But at least the FR's I send out and acceptare to/from people that I have already chatted with or live near me.I too, have met face to face with some of the people who are on my friends list. Most I chat with regularly. Some are from my home state and some from here in Florida. Just be wise and NEVER expect to receive a FR from an 18 YO especially if your my age of 63. Yes there are some true young nudists just starting out with our lifestyle and are just looking for information and to hear how we started out and how we took thefirststep getting out in nudist world to a beach or resort. I respect that. When I started to go to beaches and resorts, I had already taken the first step by being with my friends skinny dipping. But that was in the 60's/70's. There wasn't TN or WWW for that matter.While it's good to want to help the newbies, you have to be careful. Maybe that 18 YO is actually 15 YO. Just Sayin'.Have a great day!

This post was edited

It is wise to do some research before accepting a FR. I look at how long they have been a member, is their profile complete, if they posted pix, how many times have you seen them on the net,how many friends and who. Everyone that joins TN starts out fresh. But at least the FR's I send out and acceptare to/from people that I have already chatted with or live near me.I too, have met face to face with some of the people who are on my friends list. Most I chat with regularly. Some are from my home state and some from here in Florida. Just be wise and NEVER expect to receive a FR from an 18 YO especially if your my age of 63. Yes there are some true young nudists just starting out with our lifestyle and are just looking for information and to hear how we started out and how we took thefirststep getting out in nudist world to a beach or resort. I respect that. When I started to go to beaches and resorts, I had already taken the first step by being with my friends skinny dipping. But that was in the 60's/70's. There wasn't TN or WWW for that matter.While it's good to want to help the newbies, you have to be careful. Maybe that 18 YO is actually 15 YO. Just Sayin'.Have a great day!Well most of the spammers/fakes are pretty easy to spot. Especially when all their pics are from FTV, and all the profiles are exactly the same. That being said what does age have to do with anything? You cares if its a 15yo, 12yo, 30yo, etc. Nudism is not age exclusive. Only because this site is run more as a dating site, does the age factor even come into account.

This post was edited

Is sarllyteddyu the next one? "She" has been on the site for 5 days and already has over 2k friends.

This post was edited

Is sarllyteddyu the next one? "She" has been on the site for 5 days and already has over 2k friends.Certainly looks that way. I got my invite and blocked her already.

This post was edited