Spammers

Anyone amused by the new member "littlefish" who only joined two
days ago with a page containing another website link to get people
to go to and has amassed 115 "pages" of friends?!
(That would be over 1000 people at 10 per "page.)

This topic was edited
RE: Spammers

I have gotten 2 requests a day from her since she has joined and deny it each time she sends it.

This post was edited

No, not really amused. But a little bit baffled by how he/she managed to send out so many Friend Requests in such a short period of time. Almost like he/she discovered some sort of mass mailing feature for Friend Requests here.

This post was edited

There have been a few spammers over the last week or so.If I get a request from someone that I haven't chatted to in the chatroom or exchanged messages with, then the first thing I do is look at their profile page and how many friends they have. If they have 100's of friends the they are usually just a friend collector and I refuse their request.

This post was edited

There are several on here all these young attractive female are all of a sudden are befriending men here, especially men between 25 and 80. I have been blocking them all. I knew something was wrong when these supposed women wanted to befriend me all of a sudden. Also some clues are they have been posting here saying thing like I am new here can anyone help me, and then when you look at their membership it shows they have been members from less than 1 day up 4 years or more. The best policy here and other social media is not to accept a friendship or use a link that is sent to you by someone you don't know, that you have not contacted or chatted with prior to them requesting friendship & even then be careful and I still would not use a link sent to me.You know what they say beware of the wolf in sheep's clothing!

This post was edited

thanks for the heads up. I too ( age 55 male) got friend request from little fish, at first i sent a message saying. " not going to friend you without you filling in your profile" now that i have read this string, I know to just delete it.thanks

This post was edited

There have been a few spammers over the last week orso.If I get a request from someone that I haven't chatted to in thechatroom or exchanged messages with, then the first thing I do islook at their profile page and how many friends they have. If theyhave 100's of friends the they are usually just a friend collectorand I refuse their request.
I just sent a request which might be rejected as I have over 1300
friends. But I'm active here on TN and they have accrued over the
5+ years I've been here. (BTW you have over 1000.) Amongst them I have made very real,
face-to-face friends. I'm pleased to say that Littlefish is not
amongst those who have sent a request. It does make me wonder how
she has got so many so soon - 1206 in two days.

This post was edited

She sent me a request and I hadn't answered it now she is gone. Must of taken it back or they have left the site.

This post was edited

I actually denied that request as well only cuase I got another FR a few days ago under the name "michellecurious" and that was a questionable one becuase it had a pic, which was fake, and it was from Desert, Texas, lol. However it almost had the same thing with "littlefish" where it was a bisexual woman who was a model a bachelor's degree and had like hundreds of friends on the first day. Also in both fake profiles in the description she said she had a profile on another nudist website, but it just directs you to a site called nudists friends. Let me tell ya, i tried to sign up for that just to see if she exsists and to investigate, only for the site to block me out cuase of unusual log in entries or something like that, and when they emailed me back they said i had to put a pic to verify it, so i said the hell with it and cancelled the account there only cuase i was suspicious about that. Anyway, just be in the look out for that description for another site. Its a dead give away and i suspect that site has something to do with it. Luckily no one can see my nude pics unless I accept the FR.

This post was edited

Amazing all these women trying to get us on here or is it actually males. Probably is. Thanks people.

This post was edited

1. Me too... It did not seem right... Looked at the profile and the amount of friends that were made I such a short time. Denied the request..some of these profiles and not very difficult to understand...there are many which are fake or misrepresented. Well the site says true nudists, what is so difficult to understand abou that... LOL....

This post was edited