Nude Betty...

Have any of u got requests from NudeBetty? That profile did not look right to me.. The 1st time I got the request... I denied it I guess 4 times but keeps coming back....

This topic was edited
RE: Nude Betty...

hi did i denied it the first so i accept the second but i m going to delete her

This post was edited

she flooding the system with requestsI deleted her

This post was edited

There's been a lot of those spam accounts being created here lately. It's some kind of program that sends friend requests at a crazy rate. If you look up the profile it will have like over 1000 friends in one day. When I get those I just block them. It usually works.

This post was edited

There's been a lot of those spam accounts being created here lately. It's some kind of program that sends friend requests at a crazy rate. If you look up the profile it will have like over 1000 friends in one day. When I get those I just block them. It usually works.blocked ignored and flagged and still getting them here - forced to just delete her

This post was edited

There's been a lot of those spam accounts being created here lately. It's some kind of program that sends friend requests at a crazy rate. If you look up the profile it will have like over 1000 friends in one day. When I get those I just block them. It usually works.blocked ignored and flagged and still getting them here - forced to just delete herYea i got a request from Nudebetty i now blocked and flagged

This post was edited

Have any of u got requests from NudeBetty? That profile did not look right to me.. The 1st time I got the request... I denied it I guess 4 times but keeps coming back....

Yeah, I got it 4 times. I had to block her.

This post was edited

I had one from here and it didn't look good so I denied her. Sorry.

This post was edited

yeah i thought something was up. a young woman( man) asking to be friends with an older man. HMMMMM. just didn't feel right

This post was edited

I delete, messaged, and got another request, deleting again: how does someone get dozens of friends in less than a week? the profile is lame. Wild

This post was edited

Django1014

Hi. I got it too. I got it twice and denied it both times.

This post was edited