RE: Nude Betty...

Have any of u got requests from NudeBetty? That profile did not look right to me.. The 1st time I got the request... I denied it I guess 4 times but keeps coming back....

This post was edited

I received a friend request from her too and did not accept it. It looks funky to me too. She is 20 and has an engagement ring on. I got a friend request from another suspicious member two weeks ago. I did not accept it and that member is gone. I do not accept any friends requests that look suspicious for that reason. Wait 2 weeks if she is not in the chat room she may be gone by then too. I think it's someone fishing for pictures.

This post was edited

hey guys..i,m having the same problem..i have flagged and blocked her and it still finds its way to send friend request all day!!..i have set my pictures to friends only just to be safe..who knows your pictures might be taken by her..!!!

This post was edited

I did get a request but didn't feel like figuring out the request. I think I confirmed it. Guess I will delete it if she's in my friend's list.
Wayne

This post was edited

Note that Nude Betty tries to direct you to a dating site, this is simply a ploy to recruit sign ups. Other fake profiles have attempted the same scheme here.

This post was edited

I've had multiple friend requests from this account and other similar fake accounts. Blocking them doesn't seem to stop the friend requests, but reporting them as spam seems to work. Damn annoying!

This post was edited

I blocked her after the first request when I saw her profile included the same dating site link a similar profile had about two weeks back. Unfortunately, blocking does not prevent the profile from sending additional friend requests. I also sent a note to the website moderator. They are very slow to act when people flag a profile as fake or spam, which is a large part in why I haven't renewed.

This post was edited

Yep, I got one as well. Didn't accept and having seen the other comments, will probably deny or delete
Surprisingto see someone get 1000+ friend within a couple of hours of joining the site.

This post was edited

I must agree that 1946 friends in three days is incredible. I am one of them. If it's a con I've been conned. But I can't see anything wrong with her profile (Except the very large friends number). Also I haven't seen any hidden agenda.

This post was edited

Have any of u got requests from NudeBetty? That profile did not look right to me.. The 1st time I got the request... I denied it I guess 4 times but keeps coming back...."She" is a guy with stolen pictures, run any of them through tineye, or google images.

This post was edited