RE: Nude Betty...

denied the first time, then got request the second time from that on i just leave it at it is. just look at the comment in the profile is obviously a spam. if you don't want keep getting request just ignore the request.

This post was edited

denied the first time, then got request the second time from that on i just leave it at it is. just look at the comment in the profile is obviously a spam. if you don't want keep getting request just ignore the request.

That is what I do, rather than be continually pestered.
They eventually go away on their own. :-)

This post was edited

She appears to have gone.

This post was edited

Message from TT2 told me that Nudebetty was a Bot and the profile has been deleted.

This post was edited

I feel left out, cheated, by passed,,,never heard fromher./;-(
Me Too!...Seems thatHim/Her has Gone.

This post was edited

If you all actually read the profile before accepting it you would notice that the person behind that profile is directing you to go sign up for a nudist dating site...money making scheme

This post was edited

looks like there is another new one, sarllyteddyu, who wever it is trying to get the redirects are trying to hide it now, with a google url shortener so that the address is hidden, but it's still going to the same dating site

This post was edited

Yes .. there have been a spate of these lately. Everybody click on the offending profile and send a "flag" of fake account to the administrators ... they really should have an automatic suspension for any account that sends out more than "X" friend requests in one day .. 50, 100 .. no real person sends that many requests in one day ..

This post was edited

another in a series spammers getting in

This post was edited

Have any of u got requests from NudeBetty? That profile did not look right to me.. The 1st time I got the request... I denied it I guess 4 times but keeps coming back....Yes Its been happening to me up to seven times and your right it just didn't smell right. And I've had a couple of others with the same sort of story around the same age "20" AND inviting you view there video and decide for them whether they are a nudist or not.W T F is this about.... and they seam to be targeting single guys straight bi and gay.. so example 20 year old girl befriending middle aged and elderly gay men. I have been denying them all and will continue to do so .. and would like it investigated.

This post was edited