very very new to this

hi everyone, just a couple of questions to ease my mind. my wife and i have just started being nudist,my wife is very shy. both of us have sunbathed naked but not had the courage to walk from our bathing spot to the water.any helpful suggestions to over come this. my other question is my manhood, i think it's on the larger size of average but when i'm in the sea it shrinks to about an inch and a half. this is bothering me a bit. when i see other men come from the sea they look anormal size. any help to put me at ease ,please

This topic was edited
RE: very very new to this

thanks for your reply, very helpful and reasuring. one other question if you dont mind, i will be going naked next holiday in march,is it ok for my wife to keep her bikini bottoms on on a nudist beach if she wanted to?

This post was edited

Nudists don't compare body parts usually. Men are built in all shapes and sizes. No one will notice except for you.
As far as wearing bathing suit bottoms, as was stated by another, it's perfectly okay. The sea/ocean is generally healthier to go in nude rather than sit around in a soggy, wet, sandy swimsuit. It's healthier esp. for a woman.

This post was edited

Mine shrinks to about an inch and a half, and it doesn't bother me. As Cheri said, people come in all size and shapes, and nudists don't compare body parts.
Your wife is free to wear her bikini bottom.

This post was edited

thankyou very much for all your replys everyone has been very helpful, thanks again

This post was edited