Not embarrassed

I have introduced myself to my neighbors as a nudist. I have asked them if they would be more comfortable if I put something on, and every time I was told, no they were fine with me being nude. We have had coffee or a beer and visited for a while. I was not embarrassed to be naked while they were fully clothed. I think I'm at that stage in my life that it is what it is. Accept me as I am, or don't bother coming for coffee or a drink. So far, all have accepted me as I am. Anyone else have similar experiences?

This topic was edited
RE: Not embarrassed

I have introduced myself to my neighbors as a nudist. I have asked them if they would be more comfortable if I put something on, and every time I was told, no they were fine with me being nude. We have had coffee or a beer and visited for a while. I was not embarrassed to be naked while they were fully clothed. I think I'm at that stage in my life that it is what it is. Accept me as I am, or don't bother coming for coffee or a drink. So far, all have accepted me as I am. Anyone else have similar experiences?

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

I use to set on my front porch and smoke and have coffee and mu neighbor would drive buy and we would wave at each other and we were close friends and I sent him a message and told him I wasn't trying to come on to him we were nudist and he had no problem with that actually invited him to go to the nudist resort with us and he said he would like to and my other neighbor saw me nude more than he saw me with clothes on he even brought his girlfriend in the house one afternoon and I was nude I told her I was a nudist and asked if she had a problem with nudity and she said no so most of my neighbors knew we were nudist !!!

This post was edited

I use to set on my front porch and smoke and have coffee and mu neighbor would drive buy and we would wave at each other and we were close friends and I sent him a message and told him I wasn't trying to come on to him we were nudist and he had no problem with that actually invited him to go to the nudist resort with us and he said he would like to and my other neighbor saw me nude more than he saw me with clothes on he even brought his girlfriend in the house one afternoon and I was nude I told her I was a nudist and asked if she had a problem with nudity and she said no so most of my neighbors knew we were nudist !!!

This post was edited

This post was edited

We have far too many neighbours that could see us if we were nude out the back of our place. It was not a major consideration when we moved here, it should have been! I'd love to be able to wander free and nude anywhere on our property and can't say I'm not envious of those here who have discussed their nudism with neighbours and been accepted for who they are and can enjoy life nude at home without it being an issue, good for you, enjoy it.

This post was edited

I finally talked to my neighbor about a week ago(after chicken out so many times) and they said it did
not bother them , so now I can relax and enjoy my backyard the
summer is here and I plan to enjoy

This post was edited

Way to go Miev.

This post was edited

The lady who lives next door to us saw me out on the back patio one day while I was nude. I went over later to apologize to her and she told me not to worry about it, that she didn't care. She did ask that I be careful on Sundays when her grandchildren come to visit so that is now a non-nude day outside. She has seen me several times since and has just waved. It doesn't seem to bother either one of us.

This post was edited