whats going on with page numbering

I wonder if its just my android tablet or a common issue for many.
I open a topic, it tells me there are 3 pages I click on page 3 and end up on page 2 at topic 51.
If I go back to page 1 I get posts 1 to 10. The selecting page 2 I get post 26 +++.
Also so many times I select the ]] and I end up on a blank page to which I then have to change the header info to select the page before.
I find it so frustrating, and it happens in desktop mode or mobile mode.
Is anybody else having the same problemsm?

This topic was edited
RE: whats going on with page numbering

Have you been mobile for some time and this a new problem or are you new to mobile? Maybe the hackers that took down NC are working on this site. There have been other issues here lately.

This post was edited

On my desktop, I very often find the highest-numbered page has no messages on it. It's been that way for a long time. I'm pretty confident it's a bug, not a hack.

This post was edited

On my desktop, I very often find the highest-numbered page has no messages on it. It's been that way for a long time. I'm pretty confident it's a bug, not a hack.Same here on my desktop and iPad

This post was edited

My laptop does the same as far as page numbers go. Also if you notice, the first page will be 10 posts and numbered accordingly, but when you go to page 2 the post count does not usually start at 11 like it should.

This post was edited

Thanks guys. At least it not just me.
However its very frustrating to say the least. And to answer one question I usually start in mobile mode and switch to desktop mode later especially when I go forums like now.

This post was edited

There are many program bugs with this site which are inconvenient but we will have just to live with them.

This post was edited