RE: Should be customary umong nudists

You say it should be a strict custom that anyone visiting a nudist's home should also undress and be nude. Why on earth should they. Anyone visiting has a right to behave as they wish and not be subject to the intolerance you seem to show. I am a nudist but would never impose my lifestyle or my views on any other person.

This post was edited

It's your house. Your rules. However that wouldn't fly in my house since I'm the only nudist. So it's 4-1. And I do agree with Andy that you are taking away their freedom to choose.

This post was edited

In re-reading the heading for the discussion I just realized that you said among nudists. So if they are nudists already i don't think they would mind that rule and would probably want to disrobe.

This post was edited

I would honor the hosts customs, at a nudists hone I would happily get naked, stay naked, have naked conversations,
watch a movie or TV naked, definitely watch the Olympics naked.
Definitely have a great time naked, and then drive home naked.

This post was edited

So.... for those of us who enjoy being without clothes, it is not always an obsession to have to be without clothes. I can enjoy the community and friendship of others in either a clothed or clothes free environment. I would respect their lifestyle as much as I would hope that they would do the same for me. Being nudist in my opinion does not necessarily mean having to do everything in the buff. As it is, I am more comfortable without clothes, but there are times when for the sake of guests, you may wish to allow them the comfort of their safety zone. Not that we can not work to influence our guests to the joys of clothes freedom, and perhaps make a convert to the lifestyle.

This post was edited

I would not get any around these prudes.

This post was edited

I have been invited for drinks with people before and did not even have a clue they were nudists. I have walked in and found them butt naked, people I have only known a few hours or less. I have no problem with it, and as most nudist, I would stay naked all the time if I could. What I do, is follow the lead and ask may I slip out om my clothes, and of course they just a little smirk and say why not. If I have friends over at the house I always wear something, mostly my boxer shorts. I don't feel you should force nudity on anyone, Anytime there is a chance I am more than willing to get naked.

This post was edited

We've met some friends on here that live close to us. When we go to their house we get naked.

This post was edited

Sometimes you don't know if others are or not, and most are pretty secluded in saying they are. I had an instance on vacation at the beach that we were apparently the only ones around, went to the beach for a swim came back and I used an outside shower to rinse the sand off and out of my bathing suit. I just walked in naked, and someone had rented the other side of the duplex and they guy was standing out on the porch. I was completely naked and just said hi, went in put on a pairof shorts and went back out a few minutes later and he had went in side. About ten minutes later I heard him coming and I just said that I was sorry if I up set him and he said I was glad to see you. I turned around and he was naked then. I took my shorts of and said glad to see you too, come on over and have a beer. found out that his wife and two sons were with him, he told me that they were not into it, and he had dreaded the trip because he thought he would have to be clothed the whole time. Some are just afraid to ask, and most of the time it is a good policy to have.

This post was edited

they are already communal showers and bath rooms at most nudist resorts. To me it really does not matter.

This post was edited