RE: What's the largest age gap you've had between yourself and someone you've dated?

When I was 27 I dated a guy 60. It was great

This post was edited
RE: What's the largest age gap you've had between yourself and someone you've dated?

I'm 62 and I currently have a "friends with benefits" relationship with a 26 year old who has always wanted to be with a man who shaves his pubies. It's fun but the difference in maturity levels pretty much dictates that we could not be any more than that.

This post was edited

I was 20 and he was 43

This post was edited

I had a few dates with a lady who was around twenty years younger.

This post was edited

Hey Amy, about 30 years the biggest age gap for me. I am 60 now.

This post was edited

14 years for me when I was in my mid 30's.
I would LOVE to date a younger woman again

This post was edited

Hi,Just wondering what everyone else in the group has experienced in terms of age gap.My first older man was 62 when we started going out. I was 23 and in college at the time. He was one of the regulars in my bar, and had always been hounding me.. "Amy, let me take you out. Come on, you need a nice dinner somewhere", etc etc etc. I sure am glad I took him up on it! We ended up going out for about a year, before he had to move to Florida.So, how about you all?xo,amyI recently ended a two year relationship with a 20 year old. I had really loved her and age was no factor in our breakup. We had a good thing for awhile.

This post was edited

Hi Amy. right now she is 22 and i'm 56. so 34 year difference

This post was edited

10 years for me

This post was edited

20 yrs with my last wife, and we are still great friends!

This post was edited