naked at home

i have always hated wearing clothes at home ever since I can remember my parents tried to put clothes on me being naked is normal to me

This topic was edited
RE: naked at home

Same here. As far back as I can remember I hated having clothes on, thought of how neat it'd be if there were a place where everyone was naked all the time. Must've learned the term 'nudist' when I was about 10, the rest is history.

This post was edited

I can't stand wearing clothes at home. Unless im cooking with grease, i dont see any point of clothes.

This post was edited

I am always naked at home unless we have non nudist visitors or I need to sweep the front street entrance or take out the trash.

This post was edited

As much as possible as cloths feel so horrible on me.

This post was edited

i have always hated wearing clothes at home ever since I can remember my parents tried to put clothes on me being naked is normal to meJust getting into naked thing, enjoy being naked all day at the house, looking at maybe going to a camp, to try it out. any suggestions.

This post was edited

Just getting into naked thing, enjoy being naked all day at the house, looking at maybe going to a camp, to try it out. any suggestions.

Simply do a Google search as well as the AANR site and Net Nude for nudist clubs. Many will also give you a first day free so you can check out their facilities.
Bring your towel, sunscreen, snacks, sunglasses, reading material and a great attitude.

This post was edited

That is good advice but for one thing - many clubs and resorts
discriminate against men without a woman accompanying them. Some
have happily accepted a man for years whilst he visited with his
wife but as soon as he's divorced or widowed they don't want to
know.

Having said that I'm a widowed single man and have been able to
find resorts and activities that accept me. It just takes a bit
longer to find them. The search is well worth it. Being naked
in the company of other nudists is really special. My advice would be to book a holiday in a nudist resort. Then enjoy a full week of heaven.

This post was edited