Sold!

Just to let everyone know Cedar Creek now has new owners. It is looking good!

This topic was edited
RE: Sold!

I know a young couple used to own it, then the original owners bought it back if I'm right. Did someone buy it from them?

This post was edited

yeah its been sold by the original owners again... to another couple. We briefly met them last time we were there. Seemed real nice.

This post was edited
RE:Sold!

It has been re-claimed by Susan and John. The new grounds fees are $50/day for a single.

A good reason to visit our Nudist Retreat @ 5.

https://www.facebook.com/Travelites-Nudist-Club-128593297177404/

This post was edited

It was not bought back by John & Susan. Melissa couldn't make the balloon payment, I believe it was in March. John was holding the paper on the park. Melissa didn't leave the venue in good shape when she left.

New owners are allowing "adult" activities that is hurting the park.

This post was edited

Here is the situational irony here ...

Clubs and resorts need to make money to stay open. Increases in costs for utilities, medical insurance for employees, employee payroll, upkeep and maintenance of the grounds, buildings, motorized equipment ... there's a myriad of things that cost to run a business, even a nudist business, that I didn't list. To keep things going, clubs and resorts need to have people come and spend the money. They need the day use fees, they need nudists to patronize restaurants, cafe's , gift shops, rent lodging ... spend money at the clubs and resorts and not be so frugal all the time.

So many members here complain about the cost but when the clubs and resorts, resort to allowing the swinger element in, there's an uproar from the nudists. The only reason these clubs and resorts court these groups is because, they spend the money! I don't like it anymore than the next nudist but it's a fact of the business and a fact of business. You have to go where the money is to pay for your expenses and make money to make improvements and repairs. Besides that, these nudist business owners didn't go into business to break even, they also want to make some money.

So ... we nudists don't want the swinger element to take over our nude resorts and clubs but ... nudists are unwilling to spend any money, pay for day use fees or spend money at the amenities at clubs and resorts to help pay for the things that need to be paid for. It's not always about making the club and resort owners rich. But I will say this ... swinger groups out spend nudists like there's not tomorrow. We've seen them in action, both kinds of action, the physical kind and the spending kind. Nudist have to be willing to spend the same kind of money to entice club and resort owners to keep that element out of those places ... but I truly don't see that happening. Too much money to be had there.

This post was edited