Carolinas (North & South)

Bird Island

It has been a beautiful few days on Bird Island. It got me to thinking, why not stage a clothing optional takeover of the section of the beach from just past the mailbox to the state line to protest the lack of clothing optional recreational areas...

Latest Post
by  
Travelites is now a nudist park

Travelites Nudist Retreat is something I have been working on for more than 6 years. I created a fee schedule to make it affordable to most. Of course, national affiliation does get individuals discounts as does military affiliation. We have a 33x18...

Travelites Nudist Retreat and B&B

All nudists are welcome. Your attitude and G-rated actions are your admittance. We are a G-rated retreat . We have chaise lounges with 4" pads and sun-brellas with 30-100 SPF. We have a clubhouse, 33x18 -ft 4-ft, deep all the way across...

Latest Post
by  
Travelites Nudist Retreat and B&B

We have a number of amenities and one o r more special events all year long. The weather has been in the 80s and sunny this week. With a number of people visiting and remaining a good 6-ft distance. The home page for Travelites is travelites dot...

Latest Post
by  
New Years Eve and beyond for 2019-...

Travelites Nudist Retreat is opening its doors to all at no charge, just bring something for snacking/heavy hors' oeuvres to share. We will have wine and beer to share and a complimentary breakfast. We do ask for contributions to help defray...

NEW YEARS EVE CELEBRATION HOPKINS, SC -...

Retreat is hosting a gathering 12/31. Please call 803.695-1773, the Retreat. We ask that you bring heavy hors doeuvres to share. Will be be sharing wine and/or margaritas, and for those staying overnight, breakfast at no charge. Omelet, juice,...

Latest Post
by  
4th Celebration

Cedar Creek resort will be having their 4th Celebration this weekend! (6/30) Fireworks and live band included.

Latest Post
by  
5K Bare Run

Something for people that like nude 5K runs! https://runsignup.com/Race/SC/Leesville/BareattheCreek5k

Latest Post
by  
What are you guys doing for the eclipse?

I plan to be nude outside somewhere. What about you guys?

Latest Post
by  
Greenville

Are there any couples in the Upstate that like to hang out? Maybe sit in the hot tub?