RE: Friend requests

There is a little option button you can click on that deletes their request. I find that it works quite well (kind've like when there's a song on the radio that I don't like. I just switch the radio to another station rather than writing to the FCC as to why such and such station does not play music that I like.)Speaking of buttons . . . there are ought to be a "Like" button on this site for a post like this! Well put. jy

This post was edited

I belive the purpuse of inernet its discussion and breafing // someone post a subject idea song etc,and everyone can comment like dialog eventuly people are chating among each other get to know each other,(ironic here the dialog still exist in facebook are olmost dead just presing the like button no exprseion
and womens are not so much an open mind

This post was edited

I get requests from guys almost exclusively, and most are married
according to their profiles. The other batch is gay or bi guys.
Rarely are they suggestive, probably due to my age and what is in
my profile. I was so excited to get a friend request from a woman
who manages one of the pics groups, based on her liking my nature
shots. YAY! I am generally disappointed that couples ignore
requests, after I have written nice notes of introduction. Usually I will write for info on travels, local spots, etc. The idea
that all nudists are so open and welcoming I find a bit silly.
People are people and they carry biases with them (education, age,
income, sexual preference,etc) when they remove their clothes too. That
said, I understand why single women are less likely to friend men
because so many come on strong. And friend requests with no message that come from either sex are immediately declined.

This post was edited

The last time I looks TN members are 90% male, 5% female and 5% couples. So the ladies are outnumbered 20 to 1. It isn't surprising they are inundated. It's also not surprising that most friend requests will come from men. I tend to just accept friend requests so I have many TN friends - or contacts. For encouragement, I have made some real, close, face to face friends from amongst all those contacts.

This post was edited

Speaking of buttons . . . there are ought to be a "Like" button on this site for a post like this! Well put. jy)
A like button would be a great addition!

This post was edited

sure we will be friends.

This post was edited

I friend more couples than single women and also will friend single men. I am especially eager to friend people whom I may actually meet , those within a couple of hundred miles. I would love to meet all of them, but sadly I can't afford to travel all over the world.

This post was edited

i had that problem.and still do,i dont think i,ve ever had a real chat friend on here.dont know about you,but i think age and appearance has a lot to do with it,and i suppose thats only natural,after all what we do on here is really window shopping,we see sometthing like a nice steak,we like it we buy it,put it in the fridge,but we dont always eat it straight away,and when were hungry we go to the fridge and consume it.Ithink a lot get put in the background,and when a friend feels like it they take you out of the box and hav a chat,then put you back in.just thinking out aloud here lolDont judge a book by apearnce,beter to have open mind friends rather than boring idiots that doing the same tings over and over life is short live with no regret doing crazy tings

This post was edited