RE: Posting pics

I am here to read how others are dealing with trying to benude in a textile world. I am here to see how others can or cannot get their significantother to accept nudism as natural and perverted. Unfortunately the images most people have of people that areseen nude are of promiscuous perverts and exhibitionists.When I see a new name, I look at their profile. I look atthe pictures to see if there is some level of sincerity to being nude. Are the pictureslimited to bedrooms, bathrooms or locker rooms? BobHi Bob, I wondered whether you meant you are here to see how others can get their significant other to accept nudism as NOT perverted? One thing I did, at one point about 9 years ago, was to tell my wife I of my idea we should try visiting our local nudist resort because we did not have ANY other activities where we were making new friends. It was that simple. I told her, 'Let's try it, and if you do not feel comfortable then we do not need to keep going.' Well, it worked out great for that year and we returned multiple times, but at the end of the year it was a little difficult to justify renewing our membership due to the expense. A nudist friend of mine worked out he must visit the local resort 13 times in order for an annual membership to 'pay for itself' (break even) when compared to the cost of 'paying per visit' (the Daily, non-member visitor fees), and this is a really simple, easy way to look at the issue. If your significant other makes friends easily and is involved in other activities, it is less likely they will *desire* to include social nudity as one of their hobbies. The resorts, campgrounds, beaches and non-landed clubs must 'sell themselves' by offering activities people DO find appealing. Period.
As far as privacy is concerned, I think each person needs to decide whether they feel comfortable CONFRONTING critical attitudes and answering questions about this lifestyle IF and WHEN those questions arise. It does not matter what job a person has as much as what attitude the employer's representatives in Human Resources are required to enforce by policy (written or unwritten), and a bit of 'public perception' as others have suggested. If a person could loose their job as a result of being 'out-ted' as a nudist, or if they would rather not have to answer questions about this interest, then SERIOUS consideration should be given to 'offline' participation only. There will always be a chance of getting recognized IN PERSON, and this is also something else person or couple must consider, but the more comfortable we become with nudity and the easier it is to discuss it, then these obstacles become less and less significant. If questions can be answered calmly and 'matter of factly' then the person doing the answering has arrived; they have achieved a new status, a new self-confidence and can Carry On enjoying what we do with a peace of mind previously unknown.
Social nudism is only a 'Tee-hee-hee' thing if it is allowed to be perceived as such. Giggling and blushing are the things many of us would still hope to do when discussing it, but more often than not the discussion as extremely ordinary and level-headed; again, if the discussions are allowed to be simple, direct and calmly handled between True Adults.

This post was edited

"...he USA is supposed to be the "Land of the Free", and we are supposed to have the right to "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness". ..."

Yes everytime I hear that stated (usually via some media report) I quite often burst out laughing and say yeah right . . . . maybe in that elusive perfect world !

This post was edited

First remember you can set your profile so search engines like google can't find out the information you have posted on this site by going to the privacy setting on your profile and down to the last box to do this.

There was a case a year or two back of a USA school teacher getting sacked for inappropriate behaviour because she was filmed/photographed dancing when she only had a bikini on while on holiday as this considered not a good example to set to the children, so yes the country has large problems and unfortunately it will most likely get worse with the church trying to have a stronger say in running of the country.

The Pilgrim Fathers must be turning in their graves as they went there to avoid religious persecution and that is what is happening more and more in the USA.

This post was edited