RE: clothes near by

Depends on the season, shorts in the living room and a t shirt and in winter my dressing gown. Course if I'm up in my studio and someone comes I'll wish my clothing were with me. So far this cold season I have had to pull on my dressing gown once for the courier driver.

This post was edited

I used to try to keep clothes around to slip on ifsomeone showed up. But it was a hassle and the older I get the lessI care if i get found in the buff.
I'd have to agree with noodengr2 - pretty much sums it up for me too! If it's someone I know or someone is coming over, the door is unlocked and they know I am a nudist.

This post was edited

I know that the feeling of being free really isn't there for some people. I feel free just being nude around the house or outside in my own backyard. I am still new to being a nudist.

This post was edited

I know that the feeling of being free really isn't there for some people. I feel free just being nude around the house or outside in my own backyard. I am still new to being a nudist.i'm at the point in my life where I don't care who sees me nude

This post was edited

I have a small enough house that if someone rings the doorbell I can just go to my clothes closet quickly for shorts and T. In the back yard I usually have a sarong on a patio chair, but I might have to cross the whole yard to reach it. So far not a problem.

This post was edited

Well the case this afternoon it was after going back into the garden after lunch I decided it was now hot enough to strip off and do some nude gardening so the cloths were left where I stripped of until I carried them back in just now.

This post was edited

I usually have a sarong available on my dining chair but it is usually too far to get it when somebody calls and I don't usually move it around to wherever I happen to be.

This post was edited

I make no secret of my nudity and don't care who sees me naked. BUT I know others would freak out if they saw me and I see no point in upsetting people around me. My son lives with me, limiting my nudity to when he is at work, in the pub etc. I'm home alone (or occasionally with nudist friends) for much of the week. So I do get a lot of nude time. I just don't get dressed when I get up in the morning and stay naked till I have to go out or my son comes home. I don't keep shorts or any kind of cover handy. Any unexpected visitors just have to wait on the doorstep until I have grabbed my clothes from the bed room.

This post was edited

no clothes nearby. We have driveway sign advising we are clothing optional, so anyone who comes to the door already knows what to expect.

This post was edited

the way I live is nude at home always, will don something to go out into front yard, have nothing around if callers come by They will see me nude

This post was edited