RE: My wife naked

Quite so. I would, when you travel down to INDIA for a holiday and I can be with you

This post was edited

''... I like when other guys look... I like my wife to be naked and guys to look at her... I like guys looking at my wife... I like when other guys and girls look at my wife too... I would be proud for others seeing her gorgeous body''Your wife is not a trophy that you can parade around like some sortof achievement.She's a person, not just a nude body. There's more to her than thepleasure you get from her.It's bad enough that the rest of society constantly objectifiesyour wife, treating her less of a person.It's worse when that same treatment is coming from you, herhusband.If you don't get the point, you missed a very significant core aspect ofnudism.I was going to reply to this saying that you are being a bit harsh, and to not judge so severely, but reading it again maybe not.
However, I will say that in some regards it is normal to feel proud of your wife.
I am very proud of Mar, and yes I do like it when other people look at and admire her. I will even admit that a part of me does feel like "yeah, look what I've got and you haven't". I'm a man
I will even admit that a part of that pride is because of how beautiful and attractive she is (and I can't believe my luck) but even more than anything else, I am proud of who she is, what she is, and how she is. She is a highly intelligent person (although she does a good job of hiding it), she has overcome some real hardships with previous relationships, has grown in leaps and bounds with confidence and self assuredness, and all of this while always without fault done this with kindness, care, selflessness, and joy.
So, yes, I am proud of my wife. Now I'm not saying that the original post meant it in the same way, but I would cut a little slack.
(BTW, Mar isn't a nudist (yet) and hasn't been seen naked by anyone but me in a very long time)

This post was edited

Don't mind others looking at my wife at all. What they see and what I see are two different things. All they see is her physical makeup. What I see is who she is, her heart and her soul, her outgoing and pleasant personality, her desire to be there for others and to help when she can. These are things that aren't dictated by the size of her butt or her chest, but rather from the heart that is wrapped inside of these external dimensions that make up her physical being.So, they can look all they want, they'll never see who she is or what she gives of her heart and herself until they ignore the nipples, the waistline, the butt or her crotch. They will never see the same wonderful, beautiful person who she really is if all they want to do is to drool over the wrappings.Honestly this is the most beutiful thing I have ever seen in here and it gives me my faith in humanity back. THANK YOU!Hear, hear, Tenebe.
Jim

This post was edited

I wish I could get my wife to go nude in the home. I tried every thing I can think of.

This post was edited

Then wht do u expect others to do sir???

This post was edited

Dnt force her. U b nude. If she finds it comfortable she'll join u... personal experience.

This post was edited

There is nothing wrong with a man being proud of his wife, even enjoying other men looking at her - as long as she enjoys it too. I have often seen couples in which the man has a big penis and thought Lucky woman (not lucky man). But of course there is so much more to a person, whether nude or clothed, than their appearance.

This post was edited

Hide all her clothes???
LOL

This post was edited

I wish I could get my wife to go nude in the home. Itried every thing I can think of.
Have you ever looked at it from your wife's perspective?

1) Why would she want to?
2) Why would she not want to?

You'll find many more answers to question 2 than question 1

The real answer is that she will only do it if/when she is
ready.

Mar loves being topless outdoors feeling the breeze and the
sun.
She is comfortable being naked in front of me.
She is comfortable with me being naked at home (but still worries
about me being seen)

However, she has no desire to join me. I still hope that one day
she will join me, not least because we cuddle *a lot* and I prefer
the feeling when there is nothing between us.

However, if she doesn't ever join me then I won't love her any
less

If you really want to help her choose, then try things like complementing her (in a non sexual way) when she is naked, be more attentive (in a non-sexual way) when she is naked.
I really wouldn't hide her clothes LOL

This post was edited