On vacation, and the place is deserted!

At the beach, some people around, but not too many. So you know what that means, right? Plenty of naked time! The beach house has a deck on the roof, so naked sunbathing. Had the beach all to myself at midnight lastnight, strolled happily in the nude. Best vacation ever! Just wanted to share.

This topic was edited
RE: On vacation, and the place is deserted!

At the beach, some people around, but not too many. So you know what that means, right? Plenty of naked time! The beach house has a deck on the roof, so naked sunbathing. Had the beach all to myself at midnight lastnight, strolled happily in the nude. Best vacation ever! Just wanted to share.Sounds a fantastic way to spend a night.

This post was edited

I am so very used to nude-friendly beaches with very few people on them. It is bliss, lots of lovely golden sand and room to spread out. They are full of character too, backed by cliffs punctuated with caves and interesting geology. And the cliffs rise to a protected national park. So they won't be inundated by tourist resorts. Here is a list: Vale Figueira, Bordeira, Murracao, Barriga, Cordoama*, Beliche*, Zavial*, Furnas, Figuera and Cabanas Velhas. (ones marked * can have upwards of 20 people). They are all close to each other. Where? In the South West corner of Portugal, eithernorth or eastof Sagres. They are my favourite beaches and more than enough to go to a different beach each day for a full week's holiday.

This post was edited

Newbie you totally lucked out - what a great experience that must have been to be so free and naked

This post was edited

Newbie you totally lucked out - what a great experience that must have been to be so free and naked

I did luck out! What a great experience, one I hope to repeat!

This post was edited

I am never that lucky to have a beach all to myself even at night!! Glad you had the experience and a great nude time!!

This post was edited

I did luck out! What a great experience, one I hope to repeat!where was this at

This post was edited

The beach house has a deck on the roof, so naked sunbathing. Had the beach all to myself at midnight las tnight, strolled happily in the nude. Best vacation ever! Just wanted to share.Oh very nice. Hubby and I always try to find gems like that when we aren't camping out at the club.
Being nude in a new place is always a bit exciting!

This post was edited

I did luck out! What a great experience, one I hope to repeat!where was this at

Sunset beach north carolina.

This post was edited

We went to Eleuthera Bahamas only saw 10 people on the beaches the whole week was in OCT Great time.

This post was edited

The beach house has a deck on the roof, so naked sunbathing. Had the beach all to myself at midnight las tnight, strolled happily in the nude. Best vacation ever! Just wanted to share.Oh very nice. Hubby and I always try to find gems like that when we aren't camping out at the club.
Being nude in a new place is always a bit exciting!

Since I am a new nudist, I have to say, it's ALL exciting to me! Any opportunity I have to be naked, especially outside, I will jump on it!

This post was edited