RE:Shaved or unshaved pubes for females?

Only shaved!!!

This post was edited

I would say...for sure shaved

This post was edited

I like all-natural best ;)

This post was edited

unshaved

This post was edited

I prefer a full bush on women.

With that being said I also think it's a personal preference. I don't shave or trim and like women who keep their pubic hair but understand that there are those who like to be smooth. Just do what is right for you and everything is fine.

This post was edited

To each his own. I dont care if you like being shaved or prefer it full grown. My preference is shaved on the bottom and nicely trimmed on top for women. And I like to keep mine trimmed. Going to shave it all off one day - just not sure where to stop. Like my leg hair.

This post was edited

For me I prefer unshaved. I love women looking like women. I also love to play with their pubic hair. But it's their choice to shave, trim or neither.

This post was edited

Unshaved is so natural. And shaved looks so funny and accesible. I cant choose what I prefer. Maybe I like to be surprised of what Im going to find. And sometime let me participate in an unshaved in a shaved one

This post was edited

I too think it is the woman's choice, but I have been told there are two major considerations in shaving: Skimpy bathing suits and oral sex. Not even sure if I can say that on here, but those are the two major factors women have cited to me. I find other option quite desirable, and always have.

This post was edited

Of course it is the womans choice, the question is what do we all prefer. I prefer nicely trimmed or shaved.

All those years of girlfriends with a full bush was a challenge to a young man trying to learn more about pleasing their partner.

This post was edited