RE: are you glad that you were circumsized

Yes I am

This post was edited

It seems like I'm one of the odd ones that wish I was never cut. I wish I had the extra helmet protection for sensitivity and sun protection. I got a little sunburn on it a few months ago and it made the edge around my head hurt when touched by anything. I tried my best to be nude for the next 3 days.

This post was edited

No not really, I wish I'd of been given a voice in the matter!! It should be a decision the should be made by the individual!! But I am cut, like stated in a earlier post I have tried to restore my fore skin, but it is such a long process!! So I just live with it being cut!!

This post was edited
RE:are you glad that you were circumsized

I wish I wasn't cut. To me it's not normal or natural to be cut. I was cut for no good reason other then that it was what was being done to all new born babies at the time. I love the look of an intact penis with a nice foreskin covering. It's how we are born and how we should all be. If I had a three wishes one would be to have a nice long foreskin for sure, I just think they are the best.

This post was edited

me too

This post was edited

very happy with mine too

This post was edited

I am. I was cut loose and low,so I like the look of it.

This post was edited

Yes. For me, my circumcision is a link to the Jewish roots of my faith: Christianity. This probably isn't the reason that I was circumcised, but it's a meaning that grew for me.

This post was edited