RE: Which shows are you excited are coming?

For now I'm waiting for the seventh season of Game of Thrones, the last of prettly Little Liars, the second of Shadowhunters. While I see the second season of Scream Queens.

This post was edited

So we are about to have a host of shows start up their fall seasons.Which one are you the most excited for?A little off-topic but I'm excited about the return of Clarkson, Hammond, and May on The Grand Tour streaming Friday on Amazon Prime! The lads are getting back together!

This post was edited

The Grand Tour is turning out to be brilliant, of course. Some people bitched "it's the same thing as Top Gear, just with a new name"...

D'UH! Of course it's the same thing! That's what people wanted. We didn't want that ginger prick and his hokey entourage on BBC... we want Jeremy, James, and Richard doing what they do like no others can. Period.

I'm perfectly happy with that.

As for other new shows:

Designated Survivor - Super good show... love the premise, despite being spectacularly fictional. Of course Keifer Sutherland (CANADIAN) has to step in to save the day, again. It's like 24, but with a guy that won't snap necks at the drop of a hat.

The Expanse - Sci-fi supreme... nothing in the genre comes close. Starting in Feb.

The Man in the High Castle - Haven't seen anything from S2 yet, but S1 was brilliant and so was the book... so I'm SUPER excited to see where they take it now that it's diverged from the original story by PKD.

This post was edited
RE:Which shows are you excited are coming?

If any of you watched Continuum you might want to checkout Incorporated on the SyFy channel. They have some of the same actors and they are both set in the future.

This post was edited

I am looking for more episodes of the Librarians and flash, There are many different shows that i watch, but i am really existed for the new Supernatural.

This post was edited

Yes! I too am excited for the new Star Trek Show.

This post was edited

I am excited for The Magicians on the SciFi channel. I don't have cable myself but I will try to find a place to watch it so I don't have to wait for the second season to come out on Netflix.

This post was edited

For the 2017-2018 TV season I got say I like the New Star Trek, The Orville, Z Nation , I still like Timeless, Wisdom of the Crowd and Gotham. A show I wish was better Marvel's Inhuman.

This post was edited

Discovery has gotten much better, though Orville is more Star Trek than it is. The episode on pure democracy was excellent, as was the time loop Discovery episode.

This post was edited