Naked or Nudity as sexual times

Often I look at the gallery photos and enjoy the pictures and facial expressions. Other times I become arroused. I was worried that at the begining of my social nudity (10 years ago). I would have a errection. Haven't experienced that yet. Any one else consider the difference between nudity sensuality and naked eroticism?

This topic was edited
RE:Naked or Nudity as sexual times

Yes, I often think about how my nudism is sensual, without any erotic component. I've been married for over 16 years and thankfully my wife supports my home nudity. Never once have I had an erection while going about my business nude. This includes a lot of time as we work from home and I'm often nude while working. This includes those times my wife is either topless or nude, too.

Many folks may agree that a woman in a bikini is far more erotic than the same woman in her birthday suit.

This post was edited

As a closet nudist, there aren't many people in my life that knows I would practice nudism. I do it within the privacy of my own apartment. Sometimes a friend might join in, and my brother would also practice it from time to time but never when he has a friend over. That is understandable, of course.

When I first started practicing nudism, there were times I would just get an erection without even thinking about anything sexual. After several more times, I suppose my body learned to distinguish between being naked and being sexy... :P

This post was edited

Any one else consider the difference between nudity sensuality and naked eroticism?

I think one can appreciate both, separately and distinctly. Some textiles consider it "hypocritical." But when you've been a social nudist you get to understand that you can socialize with someone "attractive" and just appreciate the person; and see an actress or a model nude on TV or the internet, and find their nudity erotic.

And sometimes the two connect. For example I was at the nude beach some time ago and a nude woman sitting not too far from me starting doing her yoga routine. Some of her poses looked pretty erotic to me.
But moments like that are more the exception than the rule.

This post was edited

I think it has a lot to do with context. I find nudism inherently sensual and a great way to bond. Sometimes people get erections but I never assume it's a sexual response unless they start playing with it. Sometimes they happen, often they don't. They have minds of their own.

I agree can just happen for no sexual reason, only a natural bodily function!

This post was edited

I agree erections do happen and it do not mean sex

This post was edited

Erections are handy for carrying bagels.

This post was edited

Until it subsides unexpectantly and they fall off onto the ground.

This post was edited

Humiliation comes from the realisation that the worm you are eating has a hook in it.

This post was edited

So much absolute rubbish being spouted by folks on this board recently

This post was edited

Haha, good idea, no need to take a bag next time I need some bagels!!!

This post was edited