RE:Naked or Nudity as sexual times

So much absolute rubbish being spouted by folks on this board recently

Trolls everywhere...I guess we can only flag them.

This post was edited

So much absolute rubbish being spouted by folks on this board recentlyTrolls everywhere...I guess we can only flag them.

The AUDACITY of people posting questions on the...-checks notes- frequently asked questions board! FLAG THEM! FLAG THEM UNTIL ONLY YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU REMAIN!

This post was edited

So much absolute rubbish being spouted by folks on this board recentlyTrolls everywhere...I guess we can only flag them.The AUDACITY of people posting questions on the...-checks notes- frequently asked questions board! FLAG THEM! FLAG THEM UNTIL ONLY YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU REMAIN!

Calling BS again did you read the whole thread to see the direction the responses went or do you just cherry pick the stuff that doesnt agree with your perspective to rail about. Oh wait that would be gatekeeping and you dont do that.

This post was edited

So much absolute rubbish being spouted by folks on this board recentlyTrolls everywhere...I guess we can only flag them.The AUDACITY of people posting questions on the...-checks notes- frequently asked questions board! FLAG THEM! FLAG THEM UNTIL ONLY YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU REMAIN!Calling BS again did you read the whole thread to see the direction the responses went or do you just cherry pick the stuff that doesnt agree with your perspective to rail about. Oh wait that would be gatekeeping and you dont do that.

Do you even know what the term "gatekeeping" means? Holy moly. LOL

This post was edited

Do you even know what the term "gatekeeping" means? Holy moly. LOL

LOL Yep actually but I wanted to make sure we were talking the same language so here is what Miriam Webster online says
Definition of gatekeeper
1 : one that tends or guards a gate
2 : a person who controls access

You sir are as much of a gatekeeper - by trying to guard the symbolic gates of your libertine perspective as you accuse me of being. You suggest that people like me who focus on a non sexual nudist practice are a problem for nudism while trying to control access to nudism for those who believe as you do.holy moly I guess I used the word properly on both counts.

Particularly ironic since you hide behind a private profile while pejoratively labelling others who disagree with you.

I will do my best to not stoop to that level but focus on behavior and points of view with which I disagree. Nothing I can say about a persons behavior would stop someone from calling themself a nudist or even engaging in their own definition of nudism. That happens all the time on this site and on the internet.

However people like me who see the real life in person consequences of that behavior know how much is harms the nudist way of life in the public eye as well as the impact it has on individual. Maybe you will come up with your own definition of gate keeper to make that stick then so be it. I will keep calling out the incongruity of your argument as is my opinion and you are free to do the same.

This post was edited

Feel free to also look up "projecting" and "gas lighting" while you're at it.

This post was edited