RE:SMOOTH or HAIRY

Smooth. I simply dont like hair. I shave my face every day an my body once a week. I am very hairy but its just not my thing.

This post was edited

Has anyone found a guide for suggested 'styles' of manscaping? Sure, you can look at pics of other guys - excellent research!! But it would be great to have recommendations for different body shapes / sizes etc.

This post was edited

for myself I keep it trimmed up so its not all crazy. I trim my chest and pubes but shave my cock and balls. the wife won't go down there if there's a chance of getting some in her mouth. I also like the look of smooth or manscaped.

This post was edited

I like both depending on the person. I am attracted to younger, smooth guys but it's not carved in stone :-)

This post was edited

Definitely prefer smooth as I am smooth all over. Who wants to get a mouthful of hair when exploring another guy?

This post was edited

Hey Big lee,

I prefer men -- smooth or hairy:))))))))))))))))))))))

Hugs,

Brian

This post was edited

Generally a fan of hairy men, but really don't feel strongly. The right man with a smooth body is just fine with me.

This post was edited

I'm smooth, enjoy the the look and feel of it, be it myself or others, very sexy and erotic.

This post was edited

totally smooth of course

This post was edited

That depends, can look very nice with a guy that's totally smooth. But I also appreciate hairy men, especially with bushy armpits.
For myself, I keep my balls smooth, but leave the rest hairy.

This post was edited