Where do I find nude dating sites or activities?

It would be nice to find a man that shares the same interests. I would prefer to find a man slightly younger with a sense of adventure. Any ideas?

This topic was edited
RE:Where do I find nude dating sites or activities?

You are in the right place. Check out the forums, the blogs and rooms and you will find the one you are looking for in due time. Just be safe and if you ever decide to meet make sure is on an open and safe place. Happy hunting. Hawk

This post was edited

Ask aanr. They should be able help you out.

This post was edited

Hawk has it right. Lots of good people here but also tons of fakes and creeps. Just be careful and don't trust before you verify.

This post was edited

Yes use caution, hate to see you waste your time. U may also want to try singlenudists.com which is the largest nudist dating sites and there are others that come up if you google nudist dating. I got lucky and found a gal who loved the nudists thing and 14 yrs and two kids later I still feel very lucky.
Good luck
Maxx

This post was edited

As a single naturist, I also wondered about naturist dating sites. However from what I have read about them they are just the usual freak-show, filled with fakes and weirdos. I reckon the only way to go is probably on one of the mainstream sites and hope for the best. Although some of them are dodgy as well.

This post was edited

I Googled NUDIST DATING SITES and found About 665,000 results (0.50 seconds)

This post was edited

This site is good, and one other is nudistfriends , just reading and then chat and see how it goes

This post was edited

Quite a few of these sites I have looked are more of a case of nudity means sex. And as others many are filled up with fake profiles to make the site look good.

This post was edited

The only way to experience real nudism (and avoid the fake crap so prevalent on the internet) is to experience it in person. That means join a local club, travel to other clubs and visit some of the few national beaches. You can find most of them on AANR and make sure you read the clubs website and call them ahead of time. Some have rules in singles but if you are female there should not be a problem. Once you have met some area nudists you will be invited to area parties and learn about those resorts that are not listed on AANR. Most are still upstanding resorts but just dropped their AANR affiliation for some reason. Good Luck

This post was edited

Have you had any luck? I agree that the best place to meet men is live at nudist communities or beaches or nudist clubs (in my area there's CFC where I've met some great people)... still as a woman, it's wise to be very careful, especially in person, making sure you're in a safe public area with others to watch out for you. I've frequented nude beaches and resorts alone and have encountered the very inappropriate to the kindness gentlemen... I personally stay away from adult only resorts as it's typically all about sex but there are some more reputable... I've been on nudist friends too and have only met a few men from here and there and all of whom I am still friends with even though there was no love connection for me and or them. I cam in chat room and find it helpful to immediately ignore the inappropriate men and allow the good guys to come out of the woodwork as in my experience they tend to sit back and observe a bit before initiating any communication. I think it's helpful for them too to see I am real and truly a naturist as there are soooo many fakes, especially women, on here. I wish you well in your search... I'm with you, hoping to be found by an amazing naturist man I have an amazing affinity with, sharing similar values, dreams, hopes, goals... Take good care and ENJOY the journey!

Love 2 B...

This post was edited