RE:TN Meeting Party at Gunnison Beach !!!

Dave skipped work today and reports Gunnison was open all the way south to next beach, the weather and water perfect!

This post was edited

Great party, Nick!! Thanks a million for putting it together and hosting it for us all. The weather was beautiful, we had a really nice sized group, and we were surrounded by hundreds and hundreds of great people! The live music by a keyboardist and jazz singers were a great touch - do not know how you pulled that off. Can't wait for the next one!

This post was edited

Oh man. I just saw this post. I've never been to Gunnison yet and have been planning on going. This wouldve been perfect. I'm still planning on going sometime soon. Maybe I'll catch the group the next time there is an event there.

This post was edited

Hello Swimfan,

Planning another meetup on August 27th. Maybe you can make that one.

This post was edited

Great party, Nick!! Thanks a million for putting it together and hosting it for us all. The weather was beautiful, we had a really nice sized group, and we were surrounded by hundreds and hundreds of great people! The live music by a keyboardist and jazz singers were a great touch - do not know how you pulled that off. Can't wait for the next one!

Where is the like button... Oh yeah that's on Facebook....lol

Jim summoned it up perfectly. Also looking forward to the next meet up on August 27th, weather permitting of course.

This post was edited

I'm sorry that the meetings aren't on a Saturday since I can't make any Sunday get togethers. :)
dave

This post was edited