TN Meeting Party at Gunnison Beach !!!

Helllooooo, This is the Sign Up Page.

I am setting up a TN Meeting Party at Gunnison Beach. It will be on Saturday July 22nd. The rain out date will be Sunday July 23rd. It will be a B.Y.O.W.Y.W.T.B. Bring Your Own Whatever You Want To Bring Party. Last year people brought things to share so it made it nicer.
I will be getting there early in the morning so we have a large area for all of us to sit together by the ocean. It will be near the second lifeguard stand. There will be a sign up saying TN or TN Party on it.
Please let me know if you can make it so I know how much room to save. See ya at the beach!!!

This topic was edited
RE:TN Meeting Party at Gunnison Beach !!!

Hello ! Am real happy to see this initiative for meeting at Gunnison!
Please count me in on whichever date you come up with.
Thanks,
Bob

This post was edited

Sounds great! At this point either day works for me so count me in!

This post was edited

Howdy!! Will see if that works for NJ buddy, Dave. If so, I'll be there! Jim, I'll holler at ya separately. Maybe stay at Dave's?

This post was edited

I'm in (I hope). Too soon to tell if I have any conflicts.

This post was edited

I will try my best to get there this year. Just make sure I have enough advanced warning!

This post was edited

Checked with Dave. He can't make July date. And I got Billy and udist gang here August date. Dang. You guys have super time!! Nude best!!

This post was edited

I would love to finally get to Gunnison! If you settle on a date, do post it. I hope I can be there!

This post was edited

Either day works for me. Looking forward to it.

This post was edited

I will try to make it but it's too soon to know. I have to wait till my work schedule comes out. I'd like to get to know some of the other TN folks from the area.

Dave

This post was edited

I just signed up a couple days ago, and I'm working on all requirements but I hope to be there with everyone this summer! I love Gunnison and happy to hopefully meet you all.

This post was edited