RE:Why are 90% of females listed as Bi ?

sorry O/P i seem to have helped send this way off topic.

Oh yes, By the way, I've forgotten what the topic was.

This post was edited

He's a fake president.But he's not bi.

How do you know that?

This post was edited

ManofWicklow wrote:I cannot see anyone being foolish enough to still be a Trump follower, unless they've been brainwashed or they are mentally incapacitated.

Not brainwashed- Simply sick of career politicians lining their own pockets and creating and passing laws that harm the American people.

This President is actually doing what I always wanted a President to do. I want the wall. I want foreign countries to pay import tariffs if they charge us tariffs on our exports. I want illegal immigrants deported. Make sure you read- ILLEGAL immigrants. It's against the law, no rational person should argue against that unless they change the law first.

Anyway, if you want to be a liberal person full of hate for conservative values, that is fine. Just keep in mind that around half the country disagrees with you.

This post was edited

Does this site have ANY Administrators? Can any thread be taken over as long as it's Trump bashing?

This post was edited

{MOW} I cannot see anyone being foolish enough to still be a Trump follower, unless they've been brainwashed or they are mentally incapacitated.

And I cannot see why anybody, not a US citizen, is so obsessed with American politics. Unless they suffer from senility, or have no personal life what so ever.

This post was edited

People form opinions on what they read and see on the news.

Trump is on the news a lot, even outside of the US.

Career politicians may or may not become corrupted by the system, some are better than others. That's what voting is all about.

It's plain to observers from all over the world that Trump was corrup before he became a polition.

This post was edited

It is very unlikely that President Trump is any more corrupt than anyone else in Washington. He is an outsider that was able to achieve the highest office in the world without help from the DC insiders. He spoke regularly about watching out for America/ Americans first.

Those two basic things have made him unpopular with the media (and only a few news corporations control all the TV/ print news) , and the one worlders, (leftests) who want open borders.

Wake up!! No president has been/ or ever will be everything to everybody.
Conservatives had to accept that Obama was President, He had many flaws, but then they were pointed out, it was because we were racist. Now its President Trump. Suck it up people.

This post was edited

I believe he will be a non-factor.
Yes- He said some things in the past that have been distasteful, and well publicized, but .not near to the level of a President in the not-so-distant past.

I believe the media, and State/local politicians can play a much larger role in normalizing naturism than any President can.

This post was edited

Bi females are kinda the Type-O-negative universal donors of internet personas - available to interact with pretty much everyone, threatening to pretty much no one. No matter what you're trolling for, bi-fem will get you there. Given the site demographics, I would imagine most of the bi-fem profiles are guys who interact with male profiles.

We are all indeed just pixels, as are those faces we keep seeing on TV. I try to remind myself that who really matter are the friends and neighbors I see every day, in a world much safer, saner, and kinder than the one out there in pixel-land.

This post was edited

Bi females are kinda the Type-O-negative universal donors of internet personas - available to interact with pretty much everyone, threatening to pretty much no one. No matter what you're trolling for, bi-fem will get you there. Given the site demographics, I would imagine most of the bi-fem profiles are guys who interact with male profiles.We are all indeed just pixels, as are those faces we keep seeing on TV. I try to remind myself that who really matter are the friends and neighbors I see every day, in a world much safer, saner, and kinder than the one out there in pixel-land.

Steven,

Thank you for keeping your reply on subject!!

This post was edited