Chatroom rules

I was suspended from the chatroom by NudeIcarus for posting a link to Google Maps after being asked for a good place to skinny dip. (Lumb Hole Falls, above Hebdon Bridge, UK). I was told that posting links was against the rules.

My problem is that I cannot find where the chatroom rules are posted. Can you direct me to the chat rules please as I don't wish to break any other rules that are not obvious. I've only been here a few days and I an getting used ti the site

Steve.

This topic was edited
RE:Chatroom rules

Depending on what OS and Browser you are using, the link may or may not appear in the upper right hand corner when you enter chat (It doesn't for me). There used to be a hidden link in the upper left hand corner that would reload chat with the rules link, but it is gone now. I pulled this from a previous discussion on the same topic:

No Sexual Discussion, or Sexual Activities in EITHER ROOM
No Crotch Shots. Faces on cam please.
If you do not want to be seen on your cam. Do not use it.
Be nice, no rudity harrassing or trolling.
Flag users who do not follow the rules.
Have Fun!

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

So there was nothing wrong with posting the link then unless the mods have their own then which they keep to themselves or ban people who they don't like or live in the wrong country.

This post was edited

Thanks cobeachbum.

The no crotch shots surprises me, I assumed the rules would be the same as uploading media, no erections etc.

Although, I can't see no mention of "do not link" I can understand when there is only one admin in the room of 200 that there is not time to check them all. Particularly as I have seen evidence of inappropriate behaviour in the chat room in the week I have been here - inappropriate for a dating site, which this is not.

Things cannot be perfect. But I think a verygood job is being done here.

This post was edited

Team True the SITE owner has instructed the Moderators to not allow links of any kind.....There is too much in the internet hacking that we try to discourage. Posting of any links is forbidden as per Team True again they are the SITE owner.....

This post was edited

Team True the SITE owner has instructed the Moderators to not allow links of any kind.....There is too much in the internet hacking that we try to discourage. Posting of any links is forbidden as per Team True again they are the SITE owner.....

But why isn't this made available to the people who use the chat room as according to the rules there isn't anything to stop you doing this and the current web setup they are totally hidden. The SITE OWNERS must make sure the rules are up to date for any other changes to them and are easy to find and be best to have to click that you agree to them before you can enter chat.

This post was edited

... mysterious rules...Chat Room Rules

But there isn't one to say you mustn't post links on chat. So the rules are mysterious, because you haven't broken the listed rules but have broken the non listed rules.

This post was edited

The Terms of Service, I would think, apply to the chat also. there is a no advert clause/redirect in there. Could the links be considered this? Or maybe the owners don't want their membership to pick up malware or be sent somewhere they don't want to go.

In any event, why not just share the link in a private message instead of the open room? Everybody stays happy then.

This post was edited

I wonder why most people kicked from Chat, are those with empty profiles?

This post was edited

I wonder why most people kicked from Chat, are those with empty profiles?A guess: Because they are not who they say they are.

This post was edited

People with PRIVATE or EMPTY profiles should be banned form the Forum.

This post was edited