The AANR World Record Skinny-Dip

AANR plans to coordinate skinny-dipping events at participating clubs and nude beaches in appropriate settings throughout North America on Saturday, July 10, 2010 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Nudist Time, to coordinate with Nude Recreation Week.
This event will focus the attention of the world on the joys of wholesome, happy skinny-dipping as an American tradition proudly supported by AANR and recognized by the Guinness World Records Company.
The AANR World Record Skinny-Dip will help unite AANR members and skinny-dippers into one big community across North America. Watch this page for news and updates.
Help us beat our own record on July 10 by participating at a location near you!

This topic was edited
RE: The AANR World Record Skinny-Dip

This is just an awesome event. I will be at the Haulover Beach location in North Beach at 3pm. Who is making plans for the location closest to them?

This post was edited

We did it last year and will be doing it again this year.

This post was edited

We did it last year and are looking forward to this year!

Jen

This post was edited

Remember to alert the club with which you will be participating. There is a list each participant who is to be counted has to sign. Travelites has North Carolina Naturists as well as Triangle Area Naturists join in the fun. All of our participants received a certificate.

I have one of the tshirts from last year in Travelites auction. It reads "I was there..."
:) Cheri

This post was edited

where are the places in nc that I can go?

You can find all of the places close to you here:https://www.aanr.com/skinny-dip.html

This post was edited

where are the places in nc that I can go?
Follow this link for infohttps://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=9963

This post was edited

I plan on attending at Serendipity Resort in Cleveland, GA. Anyone else want to join me there?

This post was edited

Wherever you go, make sure you call ahead and register.
Cheri

This post was edited
The Countdown Begins

AANR plans to coordinate skinny-dipping events at participating clubs and nude beaches in appropriate settings throughout North America on Saturday, July 10, 2010 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Nudist Time, to coordinate with Nude Recreation Week.This event will focus the attention of the world on the joys of wholesome, happy skinny-dipping as an American tradition proudly supported by AANR and recognized by the Guinness World Records Company.The AANR World Record Skinny-Dip will help unite AANR members and skinny-dippers into one big community across North America. Watch this page for news and updates.Help us beat our own record on July 10 by participating at a location near you!

The Countdown begins!
Today is Sunday June 20, 2010. Less than two weeks before an attempt set a new milestone in the Guinness World Book of Records for the largestsimultaneousskinny dip across North America. For those that missed last years event this is a dont miss opportunity for all nudists.I attended in 2009 at the Whispering Pines Nudist Resort in Ocean Isle Beach, NC and plan to return this year on July 10th.
Aside from just plain fun, this event was well covered by print and electronic media, alike. The very positive media served to clear up many misconceptions which the public, at large may have had regarding skinny dipping and nudism.
It should be noted that when the Official Photo was taken,an opportunity was given for anyone who did not want their face showing to turn away from the camera.To the best of my knowledge, no one did so.
I urge everyone to locate the nearest officially sanctioned club or beach and plan to be counted in this years record. To find a location follw this link.
https://www.aanr.com/skinny-dip.html

This post was edited
RE: The Countdown Begins

I look forward to doing it at Avalon this year.

This post was edited