RE:Sleep nude...here's why, scientifically.

I sleep nude and i see the results of that article is trueplus i love being naked and free

This post was edited

I sleep nude because I enjoy it. I really don't need a scientific reason to do it.
Dave

This post was edited

This is some great information to share with non nudist or nudist curious. I figured it out years ago as I progressed from pajama bottoms to boxers to nothing at all each step I noticed I slept better as I removed clothing at bedtime.

This post was edited

I like to sleep absolutely naked. Moreover I spent time at home absolutely naked too(cooking,watching TV, etc).

This post was edited

I enjoy sleeping nude. never really thought of the scientific reasons

This post was edited

Forget the science - just get Comfortable! Yes Comfortable = naked.

This post was edited

I don't dispute the OP's stats but I was surprised because some older studies showed about 30% of men sleep naked and somewhat fewer women. May be the difference between " sometimes" and "mostly" sleep nude. But American culture has changed, we are excessively preoccupied with sexual nudity and excessively modest regard to plain old nakedness. Too bad. I got the idea the first time I heard the little poem ".. and sometimes in the springime and..." which at the time was met with nervous giggles. But it turns out my grandfather always slept nude and my father often did (according to my mother) despite our not being nude-accepting otherwise. Been skinnysleeping for 45 yrs, feels right to me.

This post was edited

I sleep nude because I like it and it makes me feel good.

This post was edited

I sleep nude because I like it and it makes me feel good.

That's all of the scientific explanation I need, Too.

This post was edited

recent study showed that lessthan 10 percent of Americanssleep in thenude..

I recall a study showed that butter was less healthy than margarine. It turned out to be sponsored by Flora! and a PhD student recently found the statistics to be flawed. I guess the study you refer to was sponsored by sleepwear manufacturers. I do know one nudists who sleeps in PJ's but I expect most don't and a lot of textiles sleep naked too.

So just strip off, get in bed and relax! When she was alive the best part of the day was the naked cuddle with my wife before falling blissfully asleep.

This post was edited