RE: Cut and sun

Agreed, protection is called sunscreen if you don't have a foreskin. I use it regularly, have never had a sun-burned knob. My lower belly groin are have been sun-burned when I did not use sunscreen but my penis and glans did not burn. The skin there seems marginally darker and I'm fair skinned. I get some on those parts without sunscreen and then apply. SBN.

This post was edited
RE:Cut and sun

Sunscreen, sunscreen and more sunscreen. I have fair skin and tend to burn easily, so I liberally apply sunscreen everywhere, especially on the genital area. If I'm by the beach or pool for a while, I often use a small towel or something to cover just the penis and balls. That way I don't get tan lines or unfortunate burns.

This post was edited

I just apply sunscreen on my glans. Like every other bodypart. What I am wondering though, is are you not applying sunscreen on your foreskin?

This post was edited

I always apply sunscreen to my foreskin and crown area. The head does get exposed at times, so better to be protected.

This post was edited

I'm cut and I always use sunscreen on my private parts (not so private actually) just in case....

This post was edited

sunscreen is my best friend whenever I'm in the sun. Even better if you can get a friend to assist in the application.......

The penis is quite a delicate part, so you can never be too careful to make sure it is well protected with a good sunscreen, especially if circumcised like I am.

This post was edited

I've never had a problem sunbathing in Spain and my cockhead has never burned! Maybe because I was cut young and my cockhead has toughened over the years.
I'm sure a good factor lotion would be good if you're sensitive there

This post was edited