RE:Summer time

Down here these days the heat is pretty oppressive, so I generally stay indoors. The rains are intermittent but enough to keep some humidity hanging in the air. During yesterday's excursion I sweated a fair amount even while being in the shade.

You must be from somewhere in the southern hemisphere.
May I ask where?

This post was edited

So Cal Winter is upon us and I'm lovin' it ... my wife, not so much! :DDD

Low to mid 80's the entire week and into the weekend! Not good for our drought conditions but if you like the sun on your entire body and want to enjoy it in Winter ... this is the place to be! ;DD

This post was edited

Down here these days the heat is pretty oppressive, so I generally stay indoors. The rains are intermittent but enough to keep some humidity hanging in the air. During yesterday's excursion I sweated a fair amount even while being in the shade.You must be from somewhere in the southern hemisphere.May I ask where?A few degrees north of the Mother Earth's waistline, that is. And my, she's put on some weight..
Then the heat is relatively constant year round for you?

This post was edited

Well just a month till spring in the Northeast - a few more till outdoors nude time becomes bearable - hang in there

This post was edited

Well just a month till spring in the Northeast - a few more till outdoors nude time becomes bearable - hang in there

Leaving for a trip to FL in a few days.
Won't be nude that often but will be able to wear less than here in NJ.

This post was edited

We were finally able to get out of PA and the cold and snow and down to our Florida home. Now I'm able to be nude again most of the day.

This post was edited

We were finally able to get out of PA and the cold and snow and down to our Florida home. Now I'm able to be nude again most of the day.

Have fun in Florida. I haven't been back to Florida in decades. I'll just hang on here in the cold north until May and then go nude outdoors again.

This post was edited