Favorite activity during the winter.

What does everyone like to do nude during the winter? I am a home nudist and would love to find nude activities outside the house. What are some favorites?
Also looking to meet and talk with others and make some new like minded friends

This topic was edited
RE:Favorite activity during the winter.

one of our favorite was hot tubbing with friends but it broke two years ago and we haven't replaced it. Friends still come over and hangout naked, we look at vacation photos and other stuff.

This post was edited

Hot tubs are always great, but just hanging out together is always fun too.

This post was edited

Hot tub!!

Use mine several times per day, but I guess I'm cheating a bit. It's in the house.

This post was edited

Well, my most favorite winter activity is to travel somewhere that isn't wintry and get naked there :). But sauna is big (as in traditional) where I live so a naked sauna at various gyms satisfies my need to bare all my skin . And sometimes my neighbor comes over for a chat or table game, and he doesn't mind that I am naked, even though he isn't.

This post was edited

Well, my most favorite winter activity is to travel somewhere that isn't wintry and get naked there :). But sauna is big (as in traditional) where I live so a naked sauna at various gyms satisfies my need to bare all my skin . And sometimes my neighbor comes over for a chat or table game, and he doesn't mind that I am naked, even though he isn't.

Going somewhere warmer is my favorite also.

This post was edited

As it turns out, this "winter" has been quite warm here in the eastern portion of San Diego county. In fact the last 10 days have been over 80 and sunny every day, and the next 10 days are predicted to be the same!

This weekend are attending a nude Super Bowl party at my sister's house. She normally hosts a small watch party, but this weekend it is going to be rather large. Not counting the grand kids, she is expecting about 16 to 18 people. The warm weather is going to allow us to have it on the back patio. So the plan for this weekend is to go over and help cleanup and setup on Saturday. We'll probably return on Monday and make a day of it cleaning up. The wife and I can't wait for the weekend as sis has always been a great party host and has lots of kid and grownup activities planned.

This post was edited

Sun room, greenhouse, fabric free all winter. With some investment that can turn into a winter nude occupation. Full time work growing good food or other live plant products. Good place for the hot tub as well.

This post was edited

Usually, we can head to the lower desert, Palm Springs, CA, and the temps are always about 12-15 degrees warmer than here in the valley. With temps in the low 60's in Palm Spring during the coldest of winter days, here in Southern California, it's comfortable enough to be naked in the sun but cooler in the shade. We often see nudists don a light robe when going back and forth from sunshine to shaded areas.

This post was edited

Fireplace---]Spa-----]Good book-----]Wine. Drop the mic.......

This post was edited

Finding a $99 plane ticket to somewhere that has an 80 degree beach!!! Even thought of going down to Costa Rica to help rebuild for a while.

This post was edited