- Our favorite activity when we go to a Nudist Resort are the weekend and holiday dances. The best organized and well attended dances are at Laguna del...
- We live in Southern California and can almost always be nude at home ( except for the few days the weather is too cold ). Our entry has an anteroom...
- I don't know why the attitude towards teachers and nudity is so negative these days. Maybe it is because of the easy connection between nudity,...
- Typical at most nudist parks. Sometimes only a few nudes, especially early in the evening. Then later on some more disrobe. At other times almost all...
- Our all time favorite nude activity is dancing. On weekends most clubs have a DJ dance and we have attended many.
- We used to have a Park Model ( still considered an RV ) at Laguna Del Sol in California. At 400 sqft it had a regular bath, small bedroom, and a good...
- I posted about this topic a couple of years ago. So I'll run it by you all again now. By the way, both my wife and I grew up in full time nudist...
- Main reason I'm not allowed to eat cheetos; it makes my dick turn yellow. I've also learned to be very careful after cleaning and dicing...
- Think it out. Sitting on towels is like wearing pants. In a textile environment you go from seat to seat and your "towel" is attached at...
We are lifelong nudists - both raised by conservative socially active nudist parents.
We are a conservative couple that would like to meet other like minded couples for genuine nudist activities at a local club or our home.
We are non-smokers but do enjoy an occasional coctail or glass of wine.
We avoid the spas and pools at the clubs but like swimming in our pool at home. We try to be more active at the clubs and are not your average spa soakers.
Anonymous - 63
- 5' 9"
- El Cajon, CA
- Income Level
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
We are not 'swingers' or voyeurs.We hope to extend our social nudity circle to include other couples in San Diego's East County.'LIFESTYLE' people need NOT respond.
We are members at Laguna del Sol in Sacramento and have a park model trailer there. In the summer months we try to get to LDS at least once a month, for 5 to 10 days at a time.Loclly we visit De Anza Springs when the weather allows.About every other year we go to Cypress Cove in Florida for 3 to 4 weeks, usually early Spring.