RE: Show Yourself

I recently did a sponsored Bare All for Polar Bears (pictures in my profile). I raised 434 GBP, a contribution towards 10,000 GBP raised by the 60 naked participants. When collecting the money only one person asked for picture proof - the vicar's wife. And she gave the photos very close scrutiny.

This post was edited
RE: Show Yourself

I've also had my nude photo published full page in H&E naturist magazine and on the local radio website. Maybe I can get more pictures into the wider, textile world.

This post was edited
RE:Show Yourself

Never a problem for me! I love being naked!

This post was edited

Well I have got photos up here and not ashamed with what I look like.

This post was edited

The beach is a great place to go bare and no one is likely to complain
This photo taken by a friend

This post was edited

I was roaming the net one night I think it was everyday nudists or something I got to pg 3 and there was a pic of me little shocked at first but then I thought it was Kool , I post on this site but not sure I have the guts to post on others

This post was edited

I'm naked on 5 websites.

This post was edited

Good on you Olly , nice to see someone with no fears in being seen nude . Don't know how many sites my nude pic's are shown on apart from here of course , but more the merrier if they have appeared on others pround to be seen nude and unashamed.

This post was edited

I'm Life-Long Nudist...Nude is Natural; Textile is not. My top motto is: The Fit, Fully Nude, Fully Exposed, Human Form is the True Art Form
As I said I'm 100% nudist, plus I do Nude art class figure modeling, and nude photographic modeling. Add in my social media site, and I think there are a great many nude photos of me all around the net
Keith

This post was edited

You can always find me amongst my blog posts on barefoot-in-colorado.tumblr.com

This post was edited