- Nakedguy333joined a group
- Group for nude doctors, nurses, etc
A group for doctors, nurses, etc who enjoy nudism for what it is, without any sexual interest.
- https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3859560-palin-on-2024-race-desantis-should-stay-governor/amp/ Governor Palin is right as always.
- I used to watch the uncensored version of Springer on cable. Those people were crazy! Not in a good way. I don't think they were nudists, I think they were exhibitionists. A bit different. My friends in Atlanta live in Dunwoody. They belong to a nudist swim club, but they told me a lot of swingers also belong and they are not comfortable with that. Where in Atlanta do you call home?
- What inspired me to become a nudist. https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=1957147&name=jerry-springer%27s-i-refuse-to-wear-clothes-%28uncensored%29
I'm a closet nudist who has been experimenting and learning about the wonderful world of nudism. I really love to be naked it is very natural and liberating. The world really would be a better place if everyone could be naked whenever they want. I really want to met fellow nudists and form a great friendship. I am a hard core Conservative Republican nudist! I am not gay nor do I approve of the lifestyle, if you are a queer you will be rejected and blocked.
John - 35
- 5' 4"
- Some College
- Income Level
- Ask me
- None yet
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
I want to met fellow nudist who share my passion about the nudist lifestyle. I want to form great freiendships with like minded nudists and find a girl who shares my love and passion for nudity, the naturalist lifestyle. No gays!
Politics, coin collecting, working out, video games, Sonic the Hedgehog, being naked ;) I'm a hard core conservative Republican who's a nudist! rn I also love history, dinosaurs, my Christian faith (God is a big part in my life and should be with everyone).
Jurassic Park, Lost World Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park III, Jurassic World, and Star Wars.
All, except rap
Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, Sarah Palin, Calvin Coolidge, Margaret Thatcher, Winston Churchill