RE:Love of the Sun

I'm finding the need to come home from work and the end of each day and sit outside naked. It's a need for sun on my skin as I'm dressed all day in an office or meeting with people in various locations. I have always come home and taken off my work clothes to "slip into something more comfortable" and now that is nothing + sun.

This post was edited

Hi all.!I have to admit that I am drawn to the sun's rays like a moth to a flame. Nothing much else feels better! Bob

With Winter in FULL swing - the high today 22 F, current temp of 5 F, and an anticipated -3 F - I am in GREAT need of a sun bath and a dose of vitamin D! I am careful in the sun, i.e. sunscreen - bald head and all - but I LOVE me some sun! Roaring fire going, but I am throwing the dice for a big dose of sun soon! Cold snap breaking the first of the week - fingers crossed.

Wishing everyone a weekend of sun!

This post was edited

It's hot again now 39C for the next few days, too hot to be out in the mid day sun. Early or late will be the way to go methinks.

This post was edited

Well in Phx. today will be 72 to 86 deg. all week. Great time to lay by the pool or take a nude hike and lay in the sun.

This post was edited

Had what I'm guessing may be my last day at the beach for this season yesterday. Beautiful day, 23C, only a few people at the beach, at the end had it to myself. Sun was nice but the air was getting cold, hmmmm a sure sign it's changing. Might be limited to brief outings in my sunning spot in our yard until September.

This post was edited